001.

001.

Tara Carpenter and Celia Parker met freshman year of high school, both girls growing an attachment to each other within the first hour of knowing each other. After the incident at Woodsboro last year, both girls decided to stick together and moved to New York along with Chad, Mindy, and Tara's sister Sam. Within just a short amount of time living there they made new friends, Quinn, Anika, and Ethan. Throughout the months Ethan and Celia grew to become more than friends. The two tried to keep it a secret from the group for a little but everyone knew and they eventually got called out on it. Everyone thought they looked great together.

"Hey Celia, I'm gonna head over here. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'm gonna look for Ethan, be careful please." Tara saluted the girl and headed into the kitchen. Celia laughed to herself and began to look for Ethan.

"Yeah and basi- What the fuck!"

Celia had jumped onto Ethan's back without him knowing causing the two of them to fall to the floor. Chad had already been giggling to himself seeing Celia creep up behind Ethan, but the fall made him cry with laughter clutching his stomach. It wasn't that funny he was just already drunk out of his mind. A few people behind them noticed and began to laugh too. Ethan quickly jumped to his feet picking up Celia and throwing her over his shoulder and turning back to Chad as if nothing happened.

"As I was saying-"

"Ethan be careful, I'm wearing a skirt!" He only laughed patting her butt a few times and continued his conversation with Chad. She jumped down his shoulder grumbling as she walked to the kitchen. She shrieked when she felt a arm wrap around her waist picking her up and spinning her before placing her back onto her feet.

"Anndd where are you going pretty lady?" He said, nuzzling his face into her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted his head up, faces inches apart.

"Getting a drink. you look cute, hat kinda covers your face though." She stated plastering a sarcastic frown onto her face.

"Yeah wouldn't you like to see"

"No definitely not."

"Hey!"

AUTHORS NOTE:
short chapter sorry

they remind me tatum and stu in the beginning of the first scream a little 🤭

they're already dating if you didn't catch that. you'll leave the ending trust

please comment and vote!! i love interaction <33