004.

004.

The feeling of Celia's body on Ethan's drove him crazy.

"You're driving me crazy here." He mumbled against her lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in more. She was so used to his touch, but his embrace sent an overwhelming feeling of heat every-time. She was practically on his lap now, her hands wrapped around his neck and went to his hair.

He lets out a groan as she moved her body against his, he moved his hands from her waist down to her thighs moving her to create more friction earning more groans from both of them. She grins as he moves to kiss her neck.

"Eth-"

Celia's phone rang.

"Are you fucking kidding me.." He grumbled rubbing his eyes and sighing. "I'll answer it." He moved her off his lap carefully and walked over to her phone,

"Hello?"

"Hey Celia I- wait, Ethan? Put Celia on the phone."

"You're a cockblock I hope you know that." He moved the phone away from his ear and handed it to Celia and left the room.

"Hello?"

"Did he say what I think he did?"

"Maybe."

"I'm getting details later. But anyway, I was wondering if you'd come over, everyone else is here and you can bring Ethan."

"Yeah I'll be over soon, Love you."

"Ethan didn't come, said he had econ." Tara only nodded and walked into the kitchen. Celia would've followed her but once she saw Chad already in there she decided not to and decided to go sit on the couch.

ethan <3

celia: sorry about earlier
we can finish another time

ethan: i'm tired of your stupid
friends getting in the way all the time
i can't even have you to myself

celia: ???
you're acting like she
knew what was going on
don't act like that

ethan: i'm sorry.
read

She sighed putting her phone back into her pocket.

"What's wrong?" She quickly directed her gaze onto Anika who was looking at her with a worried look on her face.

"Oh, nothing."

"Yeahhh sure, what happened?" Celia looked around before scooting closer to Anika,