I was about to text our guests when my phone rang. An unknown number. Hello, I answered unamused since I didn't know who called.

Yibo, please don't end the call. My dad's voice echoed on the other end.

I'm calling to apologize. You don't have to forgive me, but I just want to let you know that I am truly sorry, and I will make it up to you somehow.

Okay dad, but before I could say anything else, he ended the call.

Hmmmm.... way to start dad...

I texted our guests and put some wine bottles in the refrigerator. It is almost 6 p.m. and they will arrive at 7 p.m. Zhan ge walks in and snakes his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder kissing my cheeks.

Do you feel better? I ask kissing his nose.

Yes, thanks. He pecks me before washing his hands. We cook in comfortable silence as the soft background music plays, stealing kisses and glancing at each other once in a while. It felt good. In the end, I was happy, he was happy, and I would not trade it for anything in the world.

We finished cooking at 7:10 and took our bath before dishing the food at 7:30, but they are still not here. I was beginning to get worried when the doorbell rang.

Each of them brought a bottle of wine. How thoughtful.

You're 30 minutes late, what happened? I rolled my eyes at them.

Good news, we will discuss it over drinks. Can we eat now? We are famished. Mr. Lee sighed.

When we got to the dining room, everyone dished out food and we ate like hungry lions. We finished eating in 10 minutes. Zhan ge and Cheng cleared the dishes while lawyer Yang got wine glasses and I grabbed the wine bottles from the fridge.

We were all sipping wine when Cheng dropped a check on the table. A million-dollar check from Yang's family.

So soon, what happened? Zhan ge asked.

The judge wasn't having it with what happened with the warden, so he called us to come in at 4pm. Well, he sentenced everyone to jail.

"Oh, was that why dad called?"

Your dad called? Zhan ge asked in a surprised tone.

Quilty... I gave him your number Mr. Lee pouted.

Called to apologize. I mumbled.

Well, they will all learn. Zhan ge rolled his eyes.

Another good news, they can't appeal, they have to serve their full sentence and Mr. Lee is the newly appointed prison warden. Lawyer Yang chimed in.

Omg, this is good news. Congratulation Mr. Lee. I'm sure they need someone like you there. Zhan ge smiled heartily.

I guess this is for you then. I handed him the check. You now have two great lawyers backing you up.

We drank and talked about random things until they left around 10pm.

We cleared the kitchen and cleaned everywhere. I was about to walk out of the kitchen when Zhan ge pulled me over and he was on one knee.

"Marry me," he says sheepishly.

A smile spread across my face, and I gave him my hand. Having finished, he pulls me close and kisses me lovingly.

We made out on the kitchen counter while our clothes lay on the kitchen floor. My lips tingled with hunger and desperation as I kissed Zhan ge. He enveloped my waist, keeping our bodies in touch as his member probed teasingly at my opening. He deliberately pushed his tip in and out. Even though Zhan ge hugged me tightly, I worried I would slip. My ass was just at the edge of the counter. I held onto the counter side. Whenever Zhan ge grunts and growls, he pushes deep into my body, causing me to gasp out. The sudden push of Zhan ge's cock caused my hole to widen. While I tried to adjust, he pulled my hips back into him. In a whimpering tone, he pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my neck and deepening the kiss as he stretched. He carried me up the stairs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my back.

I felt every teasing stroke as he stepped up. My legs pressed against my chest as he positioned me on the bed, almost folding me in half. Then he kissed me again before pushing himself in. My lips shook and I moaned loudly. Suddenly, I felt my hole widening up again for the thick and hardened cock to enter my body.

Slick made it easier for Zhan ge to slide deeper and deeper. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in, looking for my sensitive nerve cells.

My body felt like it was on another planet. As saliva coated my lips, I moaned and melted as Zhan ge pulled and pushed back inside, pulling open my eyes. As I watched my insides fill slowly, my head spun, and I wanted more.

I moaned at one particularly pounding thrust against that sensitive spot. "Zhan ge, more please, fuck! It feels so good!" I said at once. As I grinded down on his thick cock, my cock was already stiff and leaking again. I was over the moon, and Zhan ge fucked me more as he groaned above me. As he thrust deep into me, he kissed my legs and thighs. He leaned over and fucked me harder and deeper, repeatedly pummeling into my hole, but I never wanted it to stop.

"You're so tight, baby. It's just so fitting for me." Zhan ge groaned while watching his cock slip in and out of my stretched-out hole as he tried to trick and squeeze me. I moaned as I felt my orgasm excitement approaching. As my moans grew, I knew I was about to spill. Each time he pushed back in, he pushed against the sensitive spot on my prostate.

"Argh, yes. Harder!" I moaned and threw my head back as I came. My body tightened and my eyes rolled back.

Zhan ge's thrust became sloppier as he approached his orgasm, and as I tightened my grip on him, he groaned and spilled deep within me. I twitched and spasmed around him as he rode out of his orgasm. It was the first time he had come so hard, and he was already eager for more. While I recovered from my second orgasm. Suddenly.

He kissed me sweetly as he whispered, "I love you."

I love you too, I whispered and cuddled him into a sweet slumber.