The circle quickly sprung up and got wider, creating a small tornado, the trajectory of the knives just got wilder and more unpredictable. However even with that added difficulty, it was no match for the demonic killer's skills.

"Ampéli Arpagí" The spellcaster whispered softly.

Vines began sprouting out the ground, however they did nothing, they just swayed, as if there was no target. The vines should've attempted to grab the demon, this was strange.

He still had time to take her out however.

Knives flew everywhere still, some even began dinking off each other. One was hit off course an blocked his eyesight for barely a second.

Y/n quickly dodged the fist that was flying for his face, in that second he couldn't see her she had gotten so close. He stopped supplying the artefact with magic, it was clear it wasn't going to work. He quickly shoved the necklace into his inventory spell so she couldn't get to it.

The assassin kept trying to attack but was either blocked or dodged by small spells that he could use quickly.

"Damn it! When I used that thing, it was nothing compared to whatever that was!" She referred to the storm of knives he conjured with the artefact. "YOU'RE JUST AS STRONG AS CARI SAID YOU'D BE!" She got so angry so fast as if Y/n had destroyed everything she loved right in front of her.

Little did she know. Y/n was much angrier.

"Kósmos Lepída"

The words were spoken so coldly.

...

Now she was not the only assassin that was sent after to Baphomet and him, currently there were many headed towards his current location most ready to slaughter him on sight for the reward they would receive.

But a dumb assassin was a dead assassin. When a wave of pure, concentrated energy slices through the entire forest, dropping trees as if they were dominoes, people who witness that? They stop. Turn around. And re-evaluate.

The area around Y/n was completely torn up. He didn't take his eyes off the shaking assassin, she wasn't disappearing again. The assassin stared angrily at him, but was not to even be compared to the glare the spellcaster had.

"You know a lot more then you should." Y/n spoke clearly no longer wanting this to drag out. "Obviously I can't catch you, so the moment you make a move, you're dead." He raised his hand. His Grimoire flew upwards, it immediately flipped all the way to the back of the book, where the pages glowed green. "Gaia, parachoríste mou i exousía gia na klépsei zoí pou petiétai" Each word he spoke had a power embroidered into it, what he spoke was not just a magic word, but a wish. Much stronger than most of his other spells.

Through the palm of his hand a vine burst out, yet not causing any damage the demon's skin. It coiled, pointing towards the assassin.

It wouldn't seem so threatening to a normal person, but assassins had trained to assess situations like these and she wasn't about to risk it.

"Cari? Now, I'm going to assume this is someone I don't know. So, what does this person look like?" He spoke calmly, holding back a lot.

She kept her cool, she had to in situations like these. She wasn't gonna die for such a stupid mistake she made. "It's been a long time since I've seen her. I wouldn't know-"

"Not the question I asked."

The vine crept ever so slowly closer.

She also had to be cooperative. "Last time I saw her? Tall, neck-length white hair, soft features-"