My tongue danced on her clit—twerking is more like it. "You taste fucking phenomenal," I stated the truth, "just like heaven," I emphasized greatly.

"Shut up and just continue eating me," she ordered, then shrieked when my teeth latched onto her swollen button, and I tugged. "What was that for?" she hissed, looking at me with fire in her eyes. "That fucking hurt!"

I let go of her clit to let her know, "You are not the one in charge here. I am. Don't tell me to shut up, and don't order me on what to do with you. With that said, I'll continue devouring your pussy, but you're not allowed to come until I say. Got it?"

"Like I'll be able to stop myself from coming," she grumbled.

"You will learn not to," I commanded, "and if you come before I say you can, I'll warn you now; it'll get you more in trouble than you already are."

"Whatever," she hissed with a look in her eye that said she planned on doing it, anyway.

I bit her nub and tugged again, letting her know when she yelped again that I wouldn't put up with her attitude and that I won't go for her, releasing her arousal until I said she could. She huffed, and when I returned to sliding my tongue between the glistening folds, her head snapped back. She loudly moaned, and her hips jerked and swayed like the belly dancers were earlier tonight.

Without warning, I inserted three digits into her universe while lapping her up like the thirsty and hungry man I was, and my other hand went to her breasts. Fondling from one breast to the other and back and forth, nipple pinching and pulling, made her desperately squirm like a worm pierced into a fishing hook trying to get out of it.

Wanting to get Eloise to the point of coming undone. I moved my fingers in and out of her like a beating heart, and my tongue sensually slid up and down her sensitive, moistened folds until I felt her heat clench tightly around my digits, and I removed them before she could let go.

"Hey!" she gripped. "I was just about to come!"

A low, deep chuckle escaped my lips when I stood and buried my hand in her hair, bringing her to my mouth and giving her a taste of herself. "I warned you that you won't come until I say."

"So, another repeat of the club? You know. When you finger fucked me and stopped when I was about to release, then left me standing in the dark hallway wanting to kill you more than I already wanted to?" she snapped. "Because if that's what you're doing, get away from me. I know how to pleasure myself."

I chuckled again, sliding my lips along her velvety smooth cheek, from her mouth to her ear, saying, "Didn't I tell you once that patience is a virtue?"

"Yes," she hissed.

I pressed my lips on the soft spot near her ear and smiled against her flesh as I said, "If you don't know what that means, then you need to learn the meaning of it. Because waiting without complaining helps you not hate waiting, and you'll enjoy the outcome so much more," I enlightened, trailing my lips from one side of her neck to the other.

"Fuck that," she hissed, grabbing and clenching a fistful of my hair and bringing me back to her mouth. "I hate fucking waiting," she groaned, crushing her mouth on mine.

I immediately broke what she tried to start, gripped her chin, and grinned as I said, "Too fucking bad. I forewarned you I don't play nice. And this is one of those times I won't change my ways. Anyway. Since you instigated this sexual act between us tonight by saying you wanted to drink me, I suggest you get down on your knees and do what you said you wanted to do."

Her eyes narrowed. "What if I were to say I changed my mind?"

I shrugged like it was no big deal to me because it genuinely wasn't, and said, "I'd say that's fine," because I'm no monster—I won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. "Just know I'll hold you to it the next time you say you want to do something like that to me."