"You wench! Where the hell have you been?" Aliyah all but screamed above the music, making Andrea cringe. "You just left the academy and stopped talking to us...what the hell?" she bellowed in rage. Aliyah had always been more of a loose cannon; her mood swings were sporadic.

Andrea smiled crookedly. "Let's go find somewhere where it's quieter," she yelled back, making Aliyah nod and begin to lead her towards the backyard. On the way, some of the party goers had greeted her, smiled at her, scowled at her, gave her envious looks. It was like being at school all over again.

The back of the house was less occupied, few people splashing around in the kidney shaped pool. It was still winter, thus not many people wanted to be out in the cold swimming in the equally cold water. By the looks of it, the pool didn't look heated. Rhett's family probably couldn't afford the feature.

"Andrea, you used to be my best friend till you cut me out. Do you know how much your departure affected me? Tennis got boring; class was even worse. And Sydney has become a complete dictator without you being there to keep her in check," Aliyah blurted, after they had taken a seat on the chaise lounges.

"Believe when I say I never wanted to leave school, Ally. It's just that...some things happened and then my dad decided it was best that I go into home-schooling instead. It's been difficult," she admitted, her eyes prickling with tears.

Aliyah's face saddened at seeing this. "Andy, are you dying?" she asked in concern, and for the first time in a long time Andrea laughed heartily. She even wiped away a few tears that had escaped from her eyelids. Good thing she had opted for no mascara. "Dammit, Dos Ramos. I'm not kidding about this? Are you?"

Andrea shook her head and Aliyah visibly relaxed. "I'm not dying, trust me. It's complicated but I'll tell you all about it one day. On another note, what's this shit I'm hearing about me being abandoned by my own parents? What the frick?" she exclaimed in incredulity.

"I've been working my ass off trying to defend your honour but you know how mentally challenged the Charlton kids are. Most of them have too much drugs and alcohol in their system to differentiate between fact and bullshit." It was very correct. Charlton was indeed a school for the shallow.

"Where is that puta anyways?"

Aliyah glanced over at the noisy mansion. "Somewhere in there with that ass Rhett. Is that why you came here?"

Andrea grinned and cracked her knuckles as she stood up. "Of course. They cannot just tell these rubbish lies and expect me to just take it. Are you going to join me?"

"Gladly," her friend stood up and grinned at her. Both of them then proceeded back into the house and began to search the lower floor for Rhett and Sydney. They found them in one of the lounges, Sydney seated on Rhett's lap as they were making out like a pair of feral Neanderthals.

Stepping closer to them, Andrea grabbed a cup of liquor from somebody's hand and poured it on the two. Both shrieked at the coldness of the liquid and immediately jumped away from each other. Sydney's face turned dark as she glared at the person who had done it.

"Wow, you look like you might bury me six feet under," Andrea said coolly, smirk in place. Rhett and Sydney had shocked expression before they both stood up.

"Andrea?" Rhett voiced, surprised and somewhat angry at being interrupted from his heated session by being soaked by whatever was in the cup. "W-what are you doing here?" he stuttered.

Sydney's lips curled nastily. "This is so like you, Andrea. Shouldn't you be in an orphanage somewhere?" she questioned icily. The commotion around them had stilled and everyone was now watching them with batted breaths. Even the music had been turned down.

Andrea chortled before flipping her hair over her shoulder. "And it is so like you to shit lies on a daily. FYI, I am a Dos Ramos through and through. I know you're threatened by me but saying that I'm not my parents' daughter is below the belt. Do you know that my father can ruin both your lives and families' lives in the snap of his fingers? Both your families are corrupt as hell so it wouldn't be hard to do a little digging and let your secrets come to life, right?" she said casually, inspecting her well-manicured nails. A few gasps escaped people's lips at this.

She then turned to Rhett. "I expected better from you, Saunders. Was hooking up with this vile creature and trying to taint my image really worth it? I cannot believe that I actually dated a piece of mierda like you. Lo siento (sorry)," she trailed off in a mock apologetic tone.

Turning to the crowd. "People, you've seen me and I'm alive as you can see. Not sick, not abandoned but the same bad b-tch I have always been. Now, you can see how much of a lying turd your student body president is and how your golden boy is a douche. And I think you should all know this one little detail," she shouted loudly before pausing. She glanced at Sydney before looking back at them. "Sydney Reale's mother slept with Principal Hyeon so that she could win the student body position."

Nobody spoke for a few seconds before the silence was interrupted by Sydney screaming. "HOW DARE YOU, THAT IS NOT TRUE!" she then ran forward and grabbed Andrea by the hair. She hadn't anticipated the action and groaned out in pain.

Everything happened so far. Sydney was relentless as she dragged her and even landed a few slaps and kicks. It was that moment that Salvador emerged from whatever corner he had been hiding and effortlessly pushed Sydney away from his sister. Sydney fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my sister," he growled at her, his arms wrapped around a now safe and dishevelled Andrea. Rhett stepped forward and shoved Salvador, who wasted no time in landing one brutal punch in the face that knocked him out on impact.

Not sparing anyone a glance, Salvador began to make his way towards the door, all people parting out of the way for him like the Red Sea for him and his sister. Once outside, he cupped Andrea's face. "Are you alright?" he asked her, worried but all she could do was nod. Sure, her scalp hurt like bad and her cheek stung a bit but overall, she was fine.

"Andrea, Andrea!" Aliyah shouted as she dashed over to them. "You okay, babe? I have to say, that was some epic shit back there! Rhett and Sydney will never be able to live this down. And Salvador, way to go dude! You knocked that bastard out!" she exclaimed in joy. Andrea managed a weak smile. Aliyah then hugged her. "Stay safe, Andy. And don't be a stranger, we should hang out sometime."

Saying their goodbyes, Salvador and Andrea proceeded to his car. They both got in and Salvador drove off. "Well, that was definitely something," he murmured some minutes later.

"Thanks for saving me back there," she whispered, and then scratched the back of her neck. "Do you think that was too much?"

Salvador laughed. "That was a freaking debacle! And I'm pretty sure that somebody recorded your little get-up, dude. Pray to God that dad doesn't catch wind of it or he will have us by our heads," he said in a light tone.

She sighed. "I don't want to go home yet, it's only 9.30." Besides, if they went back now, her dad would still be up and ask why she had a red mark on her cheek. She would be needing some make up to cover it up until it faded.

"Where do you want to go then?" Normally, Salvador would have just told her to suck it up and driven home anyways. Guess he's in a great mood then.

"Let's get some gelato."

____________________________

Hey guys. How's it going? A brand new chapter for the brand new week!!!

Let me know what you think. By the way, that's Sydney at the top!

As always, please vote and comment. Let's boost this story guys. A lot more drama and heartache is coming, and some sizzling chemistry too ✨🤭

Catch ya later,

~Deetronite 🌹