As his hand moved closer to Max, Eleven was able to get the vines loosened up with her powers. She lifted her hand and pushed Vecna away from her friend's body.

Eleven was barefooted and had bruises on her neck and dried blood on both nostrils.

It was Vecnas turn to be pinned against the tree. With no fear in her eyes Eleven walked closer to him.

He was stuck on the tree trunk; the vines were now wrapped around him. "You can't defeat me," he said, looking down at her.

It was true she couldn't do it on her own luckily for her, the others were helping out too. Because Vecna's army was attacked in different parts, he grew weaker. He couldn't take everyone at once.

Murray burned several demodogs. Hopper killed the demogorgon. Eddie killed a few of the bats. Steve and the others were able to burn Vecna's body.

He was becoming weaker. Smoke was coming out of his body. His skin was burning more.

Eleven pushed Vecna's body deeper into the tree trunk. At the bottom of the tree a bright white portal opened.

Eleven yelled louder, pushing him further. Eleven was using all of her strength on him. She wanted to get rid of him once and for all.

The young teen used both of her hands and walked closer to Vecna; the white portal was sucking in the monster.

He extended his long hand, trying to escape. "I'll be back," he promised, and the portal closed again.

Eleven fell on her knees, weak from using her powers.

It was over. He was finally gone.

Vecna was destroyed. Eleven had killed him.

Even though Vecna was gone for good, he was able to leave behind complete chaos.

He left destruction in the small town of Hawkins. Several houses were demolished, the roads in some streets were uneven, and sadly many people were injured and others died. They were in the middle of something they weren't aware of, and others died saving their friends.

Eddie Munson was one of them. With everything in him he fought until his last breath to keep Dustin safe to keep the bats away from Julia.

He died for a town that didn't like him that didn't see the good in him. He left behind many people who knew who he truly was. He made a few new friends and reconnected with people in the last couple of days before he tragically died. It helped him make peace and gave him strength to fight.

It destroyed Julia seeing Eddie's bloody body on the ground.

The group had walked back to Eddie's trailer to meet up with Dustin and Eddie, but when they got closer, they saw a figure out in the distance.

"Is that Dustin," Robin asked.

It was hard to tell. Julia squinted her eyes to have a better look as she made her way closer to the person. The person was kneeled on the ground, and someone else was laying down.

Julias heart stopped seeing the unmoving body on the ground. The others saw the body too, and walked faster.

"Dustin," Steve called out his friend.

Complete Chaos जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें