'Hm, the Headmaster recommended I explore this world.' The Hunter thought, his sights wandered to his apartment, he never took the opportunity to explore his living area and the unknown machinery within. And so he did, examining all the interesting and new objects of interest in his dormitory apartment which he had never seen before.

These 'appliances' were a fascinating wonder to the Hunter. For example, this 'Refrigerator' and its ability to utilise the power of electricity to simulate two low temperature environments to preserve food, it would have been considered a revolutionary device within his original world. As a comparison, food items would be stored away underneath their residence from any forms of heat and sunlight, with physical space potentially spanning an entire room in his original world, or through other techniques such as pickling, drying, salting, and smoking. Even then these were typically ineffective, yet they were the only options asides from placing it within ice, which was a inaccessible to the populace. Yet this refrigerator outperforms these techniques in such a compact form and was capable of producing ice.

Other things which caught his attention were; a gas stove, a microwave, and an oven, to cook one's own meals instead of manually bringing coal or firewood to produce flame into a large open fire. As well as running water for the sake of cleansing oneself instead of bringing water from a well or a nearby river were also significant changes. The conveniences in this world to the Hunter were truly a work of wonder, and a clear sign of technological advancements.

Although despite these advancements, with all the free time the Hunter had, he doubt examining the appliances for two days straight was a good use of his time. It would be good to return to the Dream, however, since there was no conventional method for him to return to the Dream in the form of a lantern at the moment, while there were... other means, he felt it to be more troublesome than it was worth. The Messengers were also noticeably absent, therefore he could not manifest and de-manifest his resources and armaments to and from the Dream at will. The week of not returning also made the Hunter realise he has to return to 'reset' his lack of need for sustenance and rest, else he also experiences hunger and fatigue much like a typical individual, he only never noticed during his Hunt since he frequently returned for sake of traversal throughout Yharnam as well as much needed recuperation.

Perhaps he should oblige to the Headmaster's suggestion, to see the sights which this new world had in store. Now was the perfect opportunity to do so after all, and so once again, the Hunter left his apartment, wearing his trusted trifold hat, to traverse this new land.

______________

According to guidance on the note provided by the Headmaster, there lies an infrastructure called a 'shopping mall', its name being 'Mononoke Arcade', and supposedly popular amongst the attendees of the academy as the Hunter was told. When he arrived at the destination, it was already significantly unique from all other infrastructure he has seen. From its exterior, it was undoubtedly an extraordinary large building, spanning at minimum ten times the size in width and length of the already large Academic building.

But when the Hunter entered the interior, it was as if he had entered another world. Upon entry, he was hit with the sight of an uncountable abundance and varieties of shops and services, ranging from general goods, clothing, restaurants, and many more, all with their distinct banners and signs for the sake of advertising themselves to the populace.

Speaking of the populace, many beasts / students / faculty in their human masquerade went on their routine, many on a stroll, many on their way to purchase supplies and amenities, and many bringing their significant others onto an outing. And the lone Hunter withholding his instincts to hunt indiscriminately, a wise decision to have left his armaments back in the apartment. But for now, he shall traverse through this 'shopping mall'.