Carlise

I laughed lightly. " I read your expression, " He looked at me, not quite believing me. "Okay, Then," He said, as a blonde man came rushing in. "Esme, What is it?" He said her name with such emotion. "You must be Carlise," I said, meeting his honey coloured eyes. "Who is this?" He asked, getting into a defensive crouch in front of Mom. "Relax, Carlise. You must be crazy if you think I would hurt her!" I snapped. He bared his teeth. I bared my own. "Carlise, Relax."Mom said,latching a hand on his arm. "Carlise, Meet Karissa, My daughter." She looked at me with what I can only hope to be love. "you Can call me Kari." He outstretched his hand, and apologized. "I'm sorry. I am very protective of her. We have a very bad situation on our hands." He explained the situation...
"Half-mortal, half-immortal. That sounds like me. The beauty, the blood, the gifts."Carlise looked at me puzzled. "I am a copycat. I can copy other gifts and use them. I have no limit. it's one of the reasons why they kidnapped me when I was young." Right. He didn't know.
"The Volturi." I stated. "I will fight for Renesmee." Everyone looked at me puzzled. "Why?" Alice asked."You only just met us," If only they knew.
"Esme is my mother. Your all family to her, so you're family to me. And I stick up for family. Even if it means a death sentence. " Mom looked at me, and hugged me. "Thank you," Edward said, He was the one who read my mind earlier, and was the father of Renesmee. Then, There was Bella, his mate, and Renesmee's mother, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, who I'd taken a liking to, and Carlise and of course, My mom. And then there was me. Kari Summers-Cullen.