trying a bit harder

Moved over a desk a bit, type Darted his eyes has he was writing in a patient's file to then peer his eyes to the side to see that one doctor to gulp, he straightened up to then place his eyes back to the file to take in a deep breathe.
"Dr, thera."
She looked to type to smile to nod to then look to the other nurse to start to talk to them.
Type made a face to start to write slower to take in a very deep breathe to then place the pen down to eye over her.
"How..... Are you doing Dr. Thera?"
"I'm doing fine. How are you doing?"
"Quite good um..... So I have Saturday off and.....I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a home cooked meal?"
Dr. Thera took in a deep breathe.
"Mr. Verta....."
Type went about the desk to eye over her.
"You won't need to do anything. Ive been told I can really cook well "
"Mm.... I've heard that.....a lot."
Types Lips parted to hang his head to look down to sign.
"Dr. Thera I think theres been a...."
"I need to get back to work."
Type looked up to watch her leave to sign to then go back to his file to move it a bit forward to then turn to leave, happy his shift was over.
Going to his car, type slammed the door to place his hands to the wheel to grip a bit to grit his teeth to shake his head.
Fuck! I knew being with so many nurses was going to be a bad thing! I didn't even sleep with most of them just..... Wanted to have a good time and....... Damnit!
Type then went to his pocket to grab his key to then shove it in the ignition to then go and quick home feeling very frustrated.
Going to his place type mumbled under his breathe to then place the key into the hole to then turn to the side to open the door to go in to turn to place his bag to the hook to take off his shoes to then tense to sign.
Type turned his head to look around to turn fully to slowly step about he looked to the living room to eye about confused, he was hearing moaning.
Type gulped to keep going about to turn about to turn his head and quick to ball his hands to either side of himself, he was in front of tharns bedroom door, where it was wide open for him to look in to see him and another guy to there sides to be rubbing there dicks together, type kept his head to the side to step forward to then place his hand to the nob to then slam the door to go straight to his room to slam his door to then sit to the edge of his bed to hang his head to rub his neck to groan.
What the Fuck tharn!
Type jumped a bit has he heard the front door slam to then move up to place his hands behind him to eye his door to wait for tharn, he knew he was going to come in..
Almost on cue, tharn opened types door with a shirt and boxers on to then look over him in a bit of anger, type shook his head.
"Oh hell no! You have no right to be mad. Your suppose to have your door closed and a sock to it!"
Tharn slowly wrapped his arms about himself to tilt his head to the side to keep giving type that look.
Type furrowed his brow.
"Stop it tharn."
Tharn signed to narrow his eyes.
"Your home early."
"That doesn't matter! Your once again breaking the fucking rules! I don't want to come home to that!"
Tharn darkly chuckled.
"From What I've heard you haven't cum at all when you're home."
Types eyes widened to part his lips to then stand to point at tharn.
"Get the Fuck out of my room you asshole!"
"Really, I'm the asshole? You were very rude type."
"Get out tharn."
Tharn scoffed to roll his eyes to then turn, type went to his door to then slam it to eye it over to shake his head.
A bit later, type was to his side to his bed to sign here and there to then move up to look down his stomach started to growl.
Signing, type then got out of bed to leave to eye about, to roll his eyes has he didn't see tharn to then go into the kitchen to then eye over his back, type signed to go to the fridge to then close the door to eye over tharn confused, he had gone to type to slap him on the hand.
"Tharn?"
Tharn shook his head has he looked over type to move back to the stove has he moved a pan up a bit to swirl food about.
"I'm making dinner, just go sit down."
Type raised an eye brow.
"You.... Never make dinner."
"Well....I am tonight. Go sit down."
Type looked tharn up and down to then go to sit to eye the table to sign.
Type then started to bounce his foot to occupy himself.
"Tharn.... Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"
Tharn shrugged. To then sign.
"Aaah...... Your back fetish."
Type rolled his eyes to then get up.
"I'll just eat later."
Tharn turned to place a hand to types shoulder to push him down to then place the plate of food in front of him to then sit across.
"Everyone has something. Wonder why it should matter when I'm a guy though."
Type looked to the plate with an embarrassed face.
"We.... Really know way to much about the other."
Tharn shrugged.
"Happens when your best friends and live together. I can tell you my fetishes one is...."
"Tharn...." Type signed.
Tharn looked up to dart his eyes to look down to take a hand to his hair to place behind his ear to take in a deep breathe.
"Type..... I'm sorry you had to see that..... Was going to close my door, thought I had more time, we just.... Kind of gotten in that situation."
Type gritted his teeth.
"It doesn't matter if I'm home early or late, it's in the rules tharn, for us both not to have to witness the other having..... Sex....."
Tharn looked back up at type.
"I.... Wasn't having sex though, it's called flogging and...."
"Ugh tharn!"
Tharn signed to look down .
"I've..... Seen you have sex type"
Types eyes widened to then look to tharn.
"What!?"
"One day when I came home, your door was open a bit, saw a girl ride your dick, couldn't see what you were packing given the blanket but...."
Type looked back down to his plate to whimper a groan.
"Tharn....."
"Type, were men who have sex, stop being.... So shy and uncomfortable about this."
"Tharn....I don't want to know about your sex life or that you've seen....ugh..... We really need to talk about maybe one of us moving out, this is starting to cross a...."
"No!"
Type looked to tharn who was eyeing him in anger.
"Tharn.....I want to preserve our friendship. We are...."
"Type, I don't want to live with anyone else and I don't want to be alone. I know I've said this a few times but I mean it every time. I'll.... Follow the rules. So.... Don't move out. Or have me move out okay."
Type looked over tharn to see that puppy dog look to then eye down to place a hand to his neck to rub to then start to fork some food.
"Mm..... Think you need to take a course for cooking. This needs more flavor."
Tharn widened his eyes to then eye the food.
"Really?"
Type nodded for them to start to talk about the food to let what happened slide by.