To the Rescue..?

Time was going on... Without stopping... Without an end..

But it wasn't the same for his life... As time goes... It disappears..

Amato was in a state of panic seeing his younger son severely injured and already unconscious... As for his elder son.. He too wasn't in his right mind to support his father in any way.

Aaron was at the bridge of life and death... Their only hope was the emergency signal.. If they make it in time... They might be able to save his son.

Others were trying calm the worried dad that his son was going to be alright when a spaceship came to their rescue.

And the person who came from the spaceship was none other than the injured's mother!!

Alishya was really shocked at first when she saw how severely injured her son was... She wanted to scold her husband for not taking care of their sons properly.. But she chose to stay silent and quickly check up on Aaron.

Alishya kneeled down beside Amato who was still applying pressure on the wound with teary eyes.

Alishya tried to keep herself calm... She should not break down now.. For her son's sake.

She took a deep breath.. And clicked on her bracelet.

It started glowing.. And she asked Amato to move aside.. She kept her hand above the wound and her bracelet turned into a greenish red colour.. She gulped and mumbled...

Alishya : This is not good... Amato.. Call aliya!!

Amato called Aliya and she came running towards them with a medical kit.

Aliya used her bracelet to keep his oxygen level in check.

Alishya  checked Aaron's wound and asked aliya to give her the bandages.

She carefully cleaned the wound and put the stitches on it.

Alishya asked Amato to hold him as she wrapped the bandages around his wounds.. After that... She checked her bracelet to see that it was now a greenish orange.

Alishya's hands started glowing and she kept it above Aaron's wound.

Her bracelet turned into a greenish yellow colour...

Aliya gave him a painkiller... And with that Alishya's bracelet turned fully green.. Indicating that he was out of danger.

Aliya was still checking his heart rate and oxygen level.... They couldn't relax just yet. His wound was already deep.. There was no guarantee when his condition could get worse.

Half an hour later

Alishya : <sighs> finally... He is out of danger.....

Amato was just sitting beside Aaron, all this time...

Amato : Is he alright now? <worried>

Alishya : <angry tone> Yes!! But how can you be SO IRRESPONSIBLE!! HOW DID AARON GET SO INJURED WHEN YOU WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER THEM!!

Amato : <guilty tone> I am sorry... It's all my fault.... You are right, I should have been more careful... I am a hopeless father!

Alishya : Well, he is alright now, and so i believe is Alvaro. BUT...this was extremely dangerous... He... He could have died if we hadn't made it in time...so.. I don't want something this happening again.. If something happens to them again... You will not be forgiven..!! And I'm forgiving you for now..

Amato : Uhh...okay... Sorry ma'am..!

Alishya : hmp..Let's take him inside now, so he can rest...

Inside the spaceship