Rainy Day/ B plus

Start from the beginning

"Your body truly is like that of a child. You're too thin."

Sasuke said while trail his finger around Naruto's right chest.

"It's because you only eat ramen."

The small blondie blushed beet red as hear Sasuke's words.

"S-Shut Up!"

Naruto cutely whined embarrassed.

"But..."

Sasuke paused again as his finger was on top of Naruto nipple twirling it while pushing it down hard.

"Your sensitivity to touches is very strong."

Sasuke tease with seducing voice while his tongue come in contact with the blondie's hard pink nipples.
Swirling his tongue on and around Naruto's erotic nipples and softly bitting his nipples.

"WAH! AH! AAH! HAH!"

The blondie loudly moaned in pleasure.

"And yet..."

The raven-haired said while he slipped off Naruto's sweats and boxer.

"Although you're thin, you feel very soft all over."

Sasuke then traveled his hands all over Naruto's small thin yet soft body. Feeling his sun-kissed thighs, chest, stomach almost everywhere. The raven-haired then took off his shirt showing his well built as the shirt flopped on the wooden floor.

"This is rare...."

Sasuke leaned on the bed on top of Naruto while squeezing his groin.

"HAAAA...No..!Stop...!"

Naruto flinched getting up, closing his legs together with his hands in between them. Sasuke then sneaked his hands though Naruto's legs and slipped a finger inside of The blonde's asshole. While his other hand was opening Naruto's legs and then stated stroking his groin slowly.

"WAH! Nh...Mmh...Ah!"

Naruto moaned in pain and pleasure as small tears leaked out of his tight shut eyes while blushing deeply. Sasuke then bought his head closer to Naruto forehead to touch his while he looks at his teary face.

"Naruto....I Love you...."

Sasuke softly and gently said as he pushed Naruto back down with one hand while his other on was still thrusting inside of him adding and adding a finger. The blonde was moaning in pleasure until he loss his mind when Sasuke's fingers found his sweet spot.

'Found it.'

Sasuke thought as he took his fingers away and slipped his pants and boxers off while he looked at Naruto and thrust into him without warning him.

"No! No..AH!
AHHHHH!"

The blondie moaned just giving into Sasuke. He just couldn't take the feeling of Sasuke huge erection slide into his asshole.

'So tight, fuck..'

Sasuke groaned as he felt his huge cock inside of the blondie's tight hole. Sasuke stood still waiting for Naruto to get used to his length inside of him. The raven-haired look at the blonde asking is it was okay. Then blonde just nodded.

Sasuke then slipped his large cock out of the blondie and slammed inside hitting his prostate all over while he slammed.
IN and OUT and IN and OUT
Making the bed creak loudly while Sasuke keep on pounding and abusing Naruto's prostate.

The raven-haired boy wanted to go in deeper so he leaned into Naruto getting close to his face as he kissed the blonde trying to make the blonde relax, which he did.

Sasuke then started to move in and out in speed hitting the blondes prostate over and over again making Naruto loss his mind again.

"SA.....SUKE....!"

Naruto moaned out his name out loud while he put his arms around his neck as the raven-haired lifted the blonde's legs up to support him.

"AHH!"

Naruto came on his chest while Sasuke stop thrusting into him and paused at the moment. Naruto was just clenching his ass so hard that made Sasuke moan softly.
After the blonde release, Sasuke started to pound into him mercilessly over and over again. Tears of pleasure were rolling down Naruto's whiskered cheeks. After a few more thrusts, Naruto and Sasuke cum together. The blonde on his chest and Sasuke deep inside of Naruto. Screaming each other's name.

"Naruto!"
"Ahhhh... Sasuke!"

Sasuke groaned as he slipped out Naruto as he laid on the bed pulling the small blondie that fit perfectly inside his arms.

They stay like that for half an hour looking at each other deeply into each other eyes.

Naruto then laid on his stomach while Sasuke sat up.

"From now on... You'll eat dinner at my house everyday."

Naruto looked up at him questionable.

"Eh...Are you going to fatten me up?"

He said as Sasuke grind stupidly.

"Uh.... Ehh.... Don't worry about it because food is vital for your body."

Naruto looked at him a little annoyed.

"So..... Live here."

The raven-haired said as he leaned in closer to the blondie smiling softly.

"Won't you?"

Naruto just answered with a beautiful smile as a yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------