Rainy Day/ B plus

Start from the beginning

Sasuke explained to Naruto.

"Okay! Thank you!"

The small blondie perked at Sasuke while he reached for his hot chocolate that the raven-haired made for him.

After Naruto followed Sasuke directions, he peeked inside of Sasuke's room.

"Whoa, it's so clean in here...."

Naruto speak loudly in amazed while looking at his best friends sparkly clean room. Sasuke's room was so spotless, his bed was made perfectly. There was a night stand next to the bed with an lamp on it. Also there was no speck of dust on his wooden floor. The small blondie gulped the hot chocolate down and sat on Sasuke's king sized bed.

"It's raining. It doesn't look as though it will stop anytime soon...."

Naruto calmly speck to himself as looking out the window. Rain drizzling hard on the window making sound against it. The blondie flopped on the bed with his arms above his head while closing his big blue eyes. Then the blondie rolled over to his side taking in a deep breath.

"It smells of Sasuke.......Hehehe"

The small blondie blushed as he inhale Sasuke's sweet scent. Naruto closed his eyes while inhaling and exhaling Sasuke's scent as he squeezed his body closer by bringing his knees close to his chest.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"He's sleeping..."

Sasuke said while looking at the blondie slight blushing peaceful face. The raven-haired then sat at his own bed making it creak.

'As I thought the clothes were a little big on him...'

The raven-haired was still looking at him but this time he was lustfully looking at the blonde.

".............."

Sasuke then ran his pale hands through blonde locks so he could clearly see Naruto beautiful features.
Then the raven-haired boy laid next to the blonde and pecked his soft pink lips against his own soft lips.

"Huh......Sasuke?"

Naruto slowly fluttered his eyes slightly open to see Sasuke pale face close to his sun-kissed face.

"Naruto."

The raven-haired then kissed every inches of the blondie's face softly.
Sasuke stop and quickly rises his body with one of his arms as he put a saddened expression on his face and a tinted blushed.

"I want to feel you. A mere kiss isn't enough any more."

Naruto rolled on his back looking directly at Sasuke's deep midnight eyes.Blue and Obsidian eyes looking deep into each getting lost in them.

"Mmh.....Is this good?"

Sasuke looked at Naruto in shock, the raven-haired boy's eyes went wide as his cheeks flushed bright red. Sasuke then got on top of Naruto and started to kiss him passionately.

"Naruto..."

"Sasuke..."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
WARNING:YAOI(BOYXBOY)

Sasuke started hovering over Naruto's small body. Placing his soft lips over the blondes soft pink lips. The raven-haired licked the blondie's bottom lips asking for entrance the blonde then opened his mouth a little to let Sasuke's tongue explore every inch of his hot mouth. Both of their tongues were swirling around and around. Moving their lips swiftly together. Sasuke's pale hands were planted on Naruto's whiskered cheeks, feeling his soft sun-kissed skin. The raven-haired broke the kiss by standing on his knees while the blondie lifted his shirt to let the raven-haired explored his chest. Sasuke then reached to touch the blonde chest while he paused for a moment.