Rainy Day/ B plus

WARNING:
THESE IDEAS AREN'T MINE. I'm just rewriting their actions in the Doujinshis, just cause I want to. Sorry for grammar errors!
----------------------------------------

"Oh?"

Naruto said as he felt one small drop of water.

"uwah! It's raining!"

The blonde boy with
whiskered cheeks and big sky like eyes whined.

"Come with me! My house is a few steps from here!"

Sasuke gently shouted to the small blondie. Naruto just stood their with slightly wide eyes but just went with it.

"Yeah!"

The blondie happily shouted back. The raven-haired boy just ran to his house while the blondie dashes after him.

"uwah~! I'm dripping wet!"

The cute little blondie whines again after Naruto and Sasuke arrived at Sasuke's porch. Sasuke reached down to his drenched pocket and grad his keys.

"Get in."

The raven-haired boy blankly said as he opens the wooden door. Both of the young boys enters the huge house.

"Wait there. I'm gonna bring you a towel."

The handsome raven-haired boy said as he walk down the long wooden-floor hallway leaving a trail of wet footprints on the floor. While The blondie just stands there looking at the raven-haired's drenched shirt. Then his big blue eye wonders looking all over his best friend's huge house.

'This is Sasuke's house...? It's huge...!'

Naruto thought in his mind. It was silence when Sasuke went and got a towel for him and the blondie.

'It's so lonely in this huge house...'

The blondie thought with a saddened expression painted all over his face.

"uwaph!"

The blondie moaned softly as Sasuke threw a white fluffily towel on his small face, shocking him.

"Dry your feet first before you come in. I'll lend you the bathroom so you can warm yourself up by taking a shower."

Sasuke told Naruto as he looked down at the cute small blondie.

"Eh! But you are... A-"

The blondie said worried that the raven-haired might get a cold.

"CHOO!"

Naruto sneezed in the the white towel while he was shaking feeling goosebumps all over his small body.

"Hurry up and get in before you catch a cold."

Sasuke suggested while his looked at Naruto. Both consumed by awkwardness.

"......Yeah."
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"HAAH-"

The small blondie exhaled loudly with his eyes closed and a towel over his blonde locks. The raven-haired gave him his own clothes and since the raven was bigger then the blondie it had fit him loosely.

"Here!"

Sasuke calmly said as lifts the cup with hot chocolate towards the small blondie.

"Hm?!"

The cute blondie turned his head to a side and questionably looking at the cup filled hot chocolate.

"Drink it in my room while you wait for me there. It's the room upstairs on the right side, At the end of the hall."