"What type of name is that? I gave you such a good nickname and you're giving me such a nasty nickname." He uttered while looking at me with his both eyes already getting fumed up.

"Then why will you call me goody two shoes?" I stood up and asked him, I'm not scared of him. If he thinks he can control me then he has a wrong thought.

"Because that's a damn good nickname plus it also suits you better." He spoke, his voice raising a bit. So, did I really give him a bad nickname? I don't know but I'm not good at giving nicknames. Well, if so then I think this time it's my mistake.

"Umm okay if you don't like the nickname. I'll change it. Well, what about annoying bunny?" I asked him but he just remained silent and examined me for a while. There was a deafening silence inside the classroom and finally, he took a sharp breath.

"Better than the last one." He spoke as I took a sigh out of exasperation. Oh god, this guy is so immature, fighting for a nickname now. But wait, I was also fighting for the nickname. I rubbed my temples for a while.

"Okay, goody two shoes. Will see ya after the class." He spoke as he winked at me before going to his seat. I was trying my best not to get my cheeks red.

(AFTER CLASSES, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I'm standing here and waiting for goody two shoes to show up. I can see Jimin standing beside me with his suspicious eyes peering at me.

"Can you please explain me?" I heard Jimin speaking as I look at him to see one of his eyebrows raising in perplexity.

"About what?" I asked him shortly as he took an audible breath.

"About you and Y/N of course. Are you two like dating?" He asked while I just choked on my dry saliva. Dating? And with that annoying girl? No thank you. I'm happy being single.

"No, we're frenemies," I spoke and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? Friends with benefits? Jungkook since when are you into this type of shit?" He spoke unbelievably but behind that expression, I can already see him suppressing his laughter.

"It's frenemies and I know you're teasing me," I spoke, trying to be patient. Well, I've to gather patience because I've planned to go home with goody two shoes.

Jimin just laughed loudly, he sure enjoys teasing me.

"Well, I'm going to my dance practice. See ya tom." He spoke, waving his hands as I also waved back before he disappeared from my sight.

"So are we now all ready to go?" I heard Y/N's voice as I turned around to see her standing in front of me. I never realized that she was hardly over my shoulder. Her smile....it was addictive. I was kind of getting caught in her trance but soon I shook my head as I immediately look at her, nodding my head.

Finally, we left the university.

(ON THE STREET, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

We both were silent as we were heading down to our homes. I was frequently looking at her as she was just lowering her head or sometimes, raising her head to the sky. The weather was cloudy and there are also a lot of people roaming around the street. Looks like everybody had a hectic day.

"So like...where do you live?" I asked her while she looks at me. Well, somebody among us has to break this cold silence. So, I decided to break it.

"I live just near Claire's park. But why did you ask that? Don't plan any wicked thing okay?" She speaks cautiously while I just look at her in shock. Why would I ever plan something wicked just by knowing where she lives? Yes, I tease her but that doesn't mean I'm a bad guy.