Dhruv : 1

Dhruv Kashap

Dhruv Kashap

Dhruv's POV

Neel and Lucas waited for me outside on their bikes just a few of the people I knew when I came to my grandma's place.

"Dhruv! What ya doing here man? Missed us?" Lucas asked cocking his head back he had a black bandana wrapped around it. He was in some gang or shit.

I sauntered towards them scoffing

"He is ignoring us right now also. I thought you have this hard-to-get attitude only on insta" Neel said regarding the numerous messages I left on read.

"Small talks bore me" I answered stomping on the cigarette he offered me with my black boot.

"Care for a death race?" Neel challenged with a bitter smile. Still not over losing last time.

"Always," I said getting on my bike strapping the helmet, and focusing ahead I pulled the visor down. My hands clenched in the leather gloves adrenaline pumping in bringing my body alive from this haze and dullness that was weighing me down this past week. The moment I placed them on the handles, I felt this instant calmness and relief. I was home.

•••

"I think you are here for Silver you want to show off your tall muscular body on her face," Lucas said as we moved down the corridor of my new school. I couldn't care less. I increased the volume of my headset save your tears playing.

" lemme tell you you might be a handsome hunk our Silver ain't less she has her own fans you see that line" he yapped.

I didn't bother to turn he turned me to make me see. I stifled a cuss.

Class 12- C

A long line of boys was waiting outside with flowers and shit.

"They are there for Silver the queen of this villa. You have to up your game man if you want to be noticed by her-

I took off my headphones with a huge sigh dropping them on my neck Lucas was starting to piss me off. I saved my breath from rudely telling him to shut up I am not here for Silver or Platinum. I am trying to nurse my stupid heart. I am on a vacation a getaway can he just calm down?

And what the f is with the girls of this school buzzing around me like bees in the hive?

Ms. Newton (yep the girl I liked) was like one of them

Now, why would I be thinking about her?

I cursed running my hand in my hair and sped my walk toward the class. I didn't pay heed to the girl clattering on her heels in a short red skirt with books clutched to her chest by her arm around them in the other hand she held a Starbucks coffee cup. She was sashaying from the opposite side with a big grin her ponytail waving held by a big silver bow.