27

- Ashley

It Was 12:30 At Night And Claudia And I Were In The Foyer Of Rock & Kari's House . This Wanch Was Having MY MANS Baby . The Fake Belly Wasn't Working For Me , So We Came With Another Plan . Stacks Brother Stim Was At The Warehouse Waiting On Us . I Just Wanna Know How We Gonna Get This Fat Ass Girl Down Them Stairs .

Claudia: Ashley , We Need To Hurry Up . Before Somebody Come . So Hurry Yo Ass Up These Steps .

Ashley: Bitch , Im Coming . I Just Wanna Know How We Gone Get Her Fast Ass Down These Stairs . i Mean The Hoe is Big As' f

Claudia: She Pregnant , What You Expect

Ashley: Whatever

Claudia: Your Dumb Ass Just Need To Stick With The Plan !

- Kayla

Somebody Was Downstairs In The Foyer . Talking Loud As Hell . And It Was Rock's Exes . I Grabbed The gun Rock Gave Me And Made My Way Quietly To Rocks And Kari Room . Good She Was Up . These Broads Stupid . Are Actually Having A Full Blown Conversation But Tryna Kidnap Somebody . What The Hell .

Kayla: Rock Exes Downstairs Yo Ass Need To Hide . Ion Know What They Got In They Hands But You Need To Get In The Safe Room Or Some .

Kari: How The Hell They Get In Here ?

Kayla: Yo Guess Is As Good As Mines . But Kari Come On And Do As I Says . Them Broads Crazy .

Just As Kari Headed To The Closet , Shots Ranged Out . I Turned Around And Seen Some Darkskinned Girl With a Gun . I Shot At Her Before pulling Kari Into The Save Room . I Closed it , Locking Me & Kari In There . I Noticed Her All White Silk Gown Was Covered In Blood i Checked To Make Sure I Wasn't Shot Anywhere . And I Wasn't . I Looked Down At Her Noticing Her Eyes Were Closing

Kayla: Kari ! No Stay With Me ! Please . Don't Leave Me . No Not Right Now ! Baby Girl .

Kari: Coughs Up Blood I Love You .

Kayla: Kari , You Are Not Finna Leave Me ! Cries Please Don't Die !

I Watched As Kari's Body Went Limp . I Hurriedly Picked Up The Phone Calling 911

911: 911 Whats Your Emergency .

Kayla: Our House Was Broken Into & They Shot My Sister . Please Help ! Shes not Breathing !

911: Whats The Address ?

Kayla: 1274 Erst Drive Lane !please Come

911: Help Is On The Way .

My Sister Bascially Raised Me . My Mother Was To Busy In The Fast Life , And My Dad Was Working To Give Us What We Wanted . So Kari Raised Me . I Remember She Always Told Me "You're a Pretty Girl , Let Nobody Tell You Other Wise . Be Strong & Independent , Think With Your Head , Not Whats In Between Your Legs . You Have a Bright Future , Go After What You Want , Weather Im With Your Or not" I Always Kept That In My Mind Because It Helps Me With So Much .

Now I've Lost My Sister And It Hurts !