Prolouge

- Kari

Moving To Atlanta Will Be a BIG Change For Me Considering I've Been Staying In New York All My Life . I Lost My Grandma A Month Ago , Got Cheated On And Staying Here Haven't Did Anything For Me But Put Me In a Depressed Mood . My Bestfriend Came Up With An Idea That I Move To Atlanta With Her , Making Me Kind Of Close To My Parents Since They Stay Down There .

Kari Khalia Willams Is My Name ! Im 20 Years Old Standing 5'5 Light Skin , D-Cup Breast , Flat Stomach , Small Waist And a Medium Sized Booty . With Long Pretty Black Hair . People Boost My Ego Saying I Look Like a Model And I Love That Compliment Actually .

I Was In The Process Of Counting The Money I Made Form The Yard Sell . I Chose To Sell All My Furniture And Buy New Ones . I Earned $2,741 Dollars . As I Brought My Suitcases To The Door My Phone Rung . Looking At The Caller ID , It Was My Bestfriend Imani .

Phone Convo

Kari: Hello ?

Imani: Baby girl ! I Can't Wait Till You Get Down Here I Haven't Seen You In So Long ! Ive Missed You

Kari: Aaaaaaaawe ive Missed You Too .

Imani: What Time Do You Land ?

Kari: It'll Be 12a.m In Atlanta Time When I Make It There . I Already Got A Hotel Room Booked .

Imani: You Coulda Stayed With Me .

Kari: I Know But I Wanted To Let You And Your Bae be Alone .

See Imani Has a Boyfriend She's Been With Since Her 11th Grade Year . They're Cute Together But I Can't Just Be Around Their Vibe When They Doing All That Extra Petty Drama . Thats Why I Decided On a Hotel Room . Ill Only Be Staying There For Some Nights Until My House Is Completed And Im Done Moving In .

Imani: You're So Thoughtful Girl . But It Wouldn't Have Mattered . You're Always Welcomed In My Home .

Kari: I Know Doll . My Plane Leaves Out Shortly , So I Have To Call You Back Later

Imani: Ok

I Hung Up And Slipped on My Boots And Got Everything Ready So I Can Leave To Head To The Air Port .

JUST THE BEGINNING ! BETTER CHAPTERS TO COME !