The Bond of Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Obito

"Sorry sir." I said running to Komie and Komie said. 'Under his mask is and sharing.' 'Ah what did you say' I said as amazed as he is I looked at the covered part of his face. I reached my arm out and lifted his head band and I looked in to his eyes.
(Kakshi mind)

"Obito you foul you say you can become Hokage when you so stupid you can't even follow the rules."
"Shut up Kakashi!" The boy called Obito told him.

"Obito no!" Obito was crushed by a rock and Obito told Kakashi. "Take my."

(End of Kakashi mind)

Who was Obito what the, take my what and I said. "Who was Obito Uchiha?" And I realized what I did and said. "I'm sorry sir I didn't mean it." He looked at me with a sad look on his face and said. "He gave me this eye." Then my eyes widened. "I sorry sir." Then he looked at me and said. "It's all right," he said with a smile on his face then it changed to a serious face. "how you do that though." And I said. "It's my mind jutsu, when I look in to some ones eyes I can tell what they are thinking."

(Ibiki POV)

Wow she can use mind jutsu no wonder she's so scared she doesn't want to scare people with her jutsu.

Her dog looked at me and ran over to me and barked. "What you want you mut?" I told the dog bending down and patting the dogs head. Then arms wrapped around the dog and picked him up I looked in to her eyes but it was on accident. And the girl said. "Don't call him a mut Mr.!" And I told her in my defense. "Sorry kid I didn't mean anything bad." Dude this kid can interrogate well shes even scaring me.
"Thanks for the compliment sir." She said. And I drifted out my day dreaming and I was shocked. "Kid I.I wow your a cool kid ms?" I don't remember her name. Then she said. "Mikasa." "Ibiki." I told her sticking out my hand and she shacked you hand.

(Mikasa POV)

'He's very nice hehe I like this guy.' I said to Komie and he told me. 'Ya me two.'

"Come her Mikasa." The third said and said to Ibiki before I left to go see the third Hokage. "Nice meeting you Ibiki."

When I got their the third said to me. "Pick one of the jonin you want to live with Mikasa." The I herd a guy screaming. "Picke oh pick me I'll give you the power of youth!" And I sweat dropped at the yelling it kinda scared me so it garbed on to the thirds cloak and Kakashi told the guy. "Guy cut it out your scaring her." "Hu?" Is aid sticking my head out from behind the third some. 'His name is guy' I said to Komie.
'Weird name.' Komie said.

In pulled on the thirds cloak and wisspered in his ear and he stood up and said that's a splendid idea and he then said. "Every one except Kakashi, Iruka, Ibiki, and Izumo and Kotetsu leave." They all left and when they were all gone the third said. "Mikasa wanted to say something's to you guys." 'Well not guy that's for certain' I thought in my head them I spoke.

"Izumo and Kotetsu me and Komie wanted to say thank you for saying me when I appeared at the village gate."
"Any time kid." Izumo said and I smiled and then turned to Iruka. "When I enter the academy I want you to be my teacher." "All right that sound like a splendid dission Mikasa." Iruka said smiling. I turned to Kakashi and I said with a smile . "I sorry about earlier and about your friend Obito he must have been a good friend I think he could have totally become Hokage." And Kakashi said smiling. "It's ok and thanks I think he could have two."

I the. Looked at Ibiki and walked up to him him and looked up at him he was 3 times my size and senise Komie is up to my waist then that means he is 4 times the size of Komie! "Sir I wanted to live with you if that is ok." Ibiki bent down and patted my head and said. "That's fine Mikasa." Is milled and said blushing. "Thank you hehe you can call me Mika for short if you want that's what Komie calls me some times." Then he looked at me confused and said. "You can talk to your wolf." "Yep." I told him nodding, "we talk through our minds it's how we communicate how else do you think I knew about Kakashi's sharigan Komie saw it and told me." Then Kakashi asked me. "How did Komie Kona about my sharigan." And I looked at him and said. "Komie sensed some weird charka in your eye."

"Mikasa Ibiki come with me and let's go fill out the papers." The third said and I flowed him and Ibiki was right in front of me and I grabbed his hand and he looked down at me.

(Ibikis POV)

We were walking and she grabbed my hand why did she. "Is eventing ok Mika." I asked her and she said. "Ya sorry sir I was just never mind." Hm l never mind what?

(Mikasa POV)

He wouldn't under stand the pain I've been in I don't want to remember all those bad memories but I can't help it they just keep coming back.

We singed the papers and I was officially Mikasa Morino this is going to be awesome! "Mikasa tomorrow we will decide what ninja rank you are or if you should be in the academy." The third Hokage said and I looked at him and nodded with a big smile on my face.