Long Time No See The Sand Shinobi and Me

~6 years later~

I've learned a lot over the past 6 years form dad and I've learned how to trap people under genjutsu and all that. I've had more visions about Gaara and I learned a lot about my fiture and past but more on my past because I don't want to spoil the future it's a secret and that's how grandpaw made it and I wouldn't change it.

I've grown up some two my hair is the same length and is in a pony tail and I got some hair in front of course, my out fit is my uniform but my coat I tie it on my waist my tail is turning red and got a little longer.

I was walking down the street with dad and Komie on my shoulder as usual he haven't grown he says he ages every 3 years so Komie is 4 years old.

As we walked down the street I saw a red haired man I turned and my dad noticed I stopped and looked at what I was looking at. "G...." I couldn't speak my thought was dry it just couldn't be him I couldn't be. "Gaa.." I tried to speak and I just knew it was him I ran yelling. "Gaara!" He turned his head and he appeared in front of me and said.

"Who are you." "Mikasa remember." I told him scared and at the same time shocked that he doesn't remember me I know it's been 6 years but all I can think about is him.

"I don't know you now get lost." He said turning away and I hugged him with tears going down my face. "No please don't leave me Gaara why don't you remember me." I've been working in sending people memories of their past I use it on Gaara.

"Get of me girl." He said. I let go and I put my hands together to focus my charka and I said. "Mind Remembering Jutsu." Then I touched the righting on his head with my two main figures.

(Gaara POV )

She touched me with two fingers and I started to see the past.

~past~

"Hello I'm Gaara." I said to a girl with ears. "Hello Gaara nice meeting you cool teddy bear you got their, by the why I'm Mikasa, well I got to go she you latter Gaara." She said waving wile running of. I was blushing, what!

~Future~

"Mikasa your what." I said shocked and Mikasa was smiling she was what I'm confused. "Yep Gaara." She said nodding.

I was working in an office and some one came in the room it was Mikasa again. "What is it." I said and she said. "Gaara your the kazakage." "Mikasa." I said looking up and I appeared as sand in front of her and kissed her with my sand around us and I said. "I've missed you my love." What am I thinking!

~Over~

"What theirs no way I'd ever!" I yelled ate her. She fell to the ground she said. "It's the truth Gaara." "What is that jutsu." I asked almost yelling at her. "My mind jutsu." She told me. "Don't you remember me now Gaara." She spoke up aging. "I.I" I was trying to speak but I couldn't what is this what is she doing to me. "I remember you now Mikasa Morino." I told her and I helped her. To her feet and I went away with my two siblings.

Me and my sister Temari and my brother Kankuro left to go get ready for the chunin exams.

(Mikasa POV)

"Mikasa you knew the weirdo." Naruto said and I looked at Naruto and said quietly under my breath. "Forgive me lord fourth." And I threw my first at Naruto and some one grabbed my hand and said. 'I told you to protect him.' I herd a voice say in my head and I remember it as the forth Hokages voice. "I'm sorry my lord." I said to and fell on my knees then said. "Sorry Naruto just no one makes fun of him he's my friend and my..." how could I explain that I love him that he is the reason I train I live so I can see him again but I didn't expect to see him like this.

I got up and went over to my dad and I said. "I walking home from her by my self I just want to be alone." And I ran of to God knows where I just want to find a place to relax.

I was laying in bed and I curled up in my bed and cried my sole out. "Why what is wrong with me why do I have to scare people when I just want to procet them I almost hurt Naruto, I just want to protect him like the fourth asked."

~Kokuo jutsu~

"Mikasa procet Naruto for me got it." The 4th said. "Oh she can totaly do that when your dead." Said Madara appearing out the blue and took me from the 4th by force.

~Kokuo Jutsu over~

I awoke to a new room and It was yellow with some wight in it some women appeared in front of me and said. "Mikasa is that you." I know I've seen her some where before I just know it ah I froze it couldn't be tears ran down my face. "Mom." I said and she walked over to me and hugged me and said its ok tell me how you have been my dear."

I told her about how I can do mind jutsu then about Shikamaru and Naruto how I met Ibiki and when I called Kakashi mommy Kakashi and explained why of course, the i stoped and started talking about Gaara. "Mom I met this boy named Gaara and he if my the person I fall in love with Gaara is what keeps me going hoping to see him some day again when he can at least remember me at first sight." "Well Mikasa you can't blame him it was 6 years ago." My mom said.

"My time is up I'll be leaving, the one thing I want to tell you is that you are special Mikasa and you have a very special gift use it wisely and for the good of others never forget that your are not and never will be a monster." And my mom turned in to little pink flowers and blew of in the wind. "Mom." I said and awoke from the most specialist moments of my life.

I got ready to go to the chunin exams and when I got their I saw Gaara. I cleaned my fist I just don't understand my feelings right now are all over the place. Dad talked and then the exam started I wish Gaara the best of luck as he was talking the test and I was I the chair right next to him senise he was genius to sit right at the edge.

At the end Anko came in through the window, poor window, I'm not paying for it. They left for the second round and when they left dad picked up the papers I went strat for Gaaras paper and I looked at his and my dad said wile he was picking up the papers. "You must have very strong feelings for your sand village friend why was he cheating." And I said just having Gaara on my mind at this moment. "No dad I just think of him of more then a friend he's woth more to me then you could understand dad." "Ah Mikasa you and your first crush." Dad said then looked at the next paper. "Look Naruto didn't right anything hm he's a funny one all right." "Ya he is something Hu dad." I told him.

We went to the second part of the second round and I saw Gaara made it I was so relived I almost fainted but I didn't I stood still and watched the fights as Gaara went up to fight I almost yelled out go Gaara but didn't Id die of embarrassment.

At the end Gaara had broken the kids legs and he broke his back to Gaara what happened to you. He looked at me and I blushed and waved at him. Sand came out of his thing on his back and it was floated over to me it fell in my hand why did he. "Gaara!" I yelled out but by then he was gone. "Gaara." I mumbled. Dad but a hand on my back. "Young love it hurts get use to it."

The next rounds for the chunin exams and of course mommy Kakashi is late. Next up was Gaara. Then mommy Kakashi popes in. "Late as usual Ah Kakashi." I said quietly. "Hope I wasn't to late." Kakshi said. 'Oh mommy kakshi you know you were late Gaara had to wait 3 times for you what you need a watch!' I thought yelling in my head.

They fought the entire fight I was clenching my fist hoping Gaara would win then Gaara scremed out. "It's blood my blood!" Ah I felt something in side me it started saying. 'Let me out let me help kill Sasuke for you.' 'No..no.' I said then Komie on my lap started to turn red and so did my tail it turned reder. Ibiki looked at me and he said. "Mikasa what's wrong."

I appeared at a place and their was a gate and the thing in the gate said. "Nice to see you finally Mikasa Otsutsuki of the Rinagan."