Welcome Back Naruto, How Could This Happen

~3 years later the picture up their is what she looks like now👆. And I added a funny video because I felt like it that's a good reason right?~

I'm 16 now and I've learned how to do new Justus I can turn in to a wolf and look like Komie but bigger then him I turn in turn in to a full size wolf and I can control the nine tales he's nice once you get to know him.

I woke up and went to look at my colander and said. "Komie today's the day!" And Komie relesaded what I was talking about and he jumped of the bed and we ran down the stairs and when I got down their Idate was right their and my face was an inch away from his and he said. "Weird moment because I don't like you." "What I don't like you!" I yelled at him and slapped him in the face and he did a spin and he fell to the ground. I've been training with Tusande the new Hokage she taught me how to use super strength like her and Sakura I also learned how to do some medic Jutsu from her.

I ran out the door and went to the gate to wait for Naruto with Komie. Dad walked out the kitchen with a pan of eggs in his hand and looks at Idate on the ground and just shakes his head.

When I got their I saw Izumo and Kotetsu I waved my hand in the air saying. "Hay Izumo Koteso!" "Oh hay Mikasa!" They said waving their hands in the air. I stopped when I walked up to the desk and said. "So you haven't been sleeping because Naruto could walk through that gate at any moment." "What you like him." Koteso said and I hit the top head and yelled. "Shut up Koteso I like Gaara!" 'Hehe I'm the new Tusande.' I told Komie and nineiey. 'You don't say.' Komie and nineiey said to me.

"We'll make your self at home Mikasa we got cards ramen and." Izumo was talking and then Kotetsu interrupted him and said. "Is that." Then Izumo told him. "I think it is." I looked to my left but know one was their who ever they were talking about he passed me because something sent chills down me back and I looked to my right and saw Naruto. I ran for him and I herd Izumo say. "Go go get your love." I held fist held up yelling. "Shut up you idiots!"

I ran to Naruto and when I caught up to him he was on a pole and then I saw Sakura and we said. "Hay Naruto!"
He came down the pole and he said. "Ha Sakura-cha and Mikasa-cha."

Narutos little friend Konohamaru was their and he said. "Naruto I've been traning really hear check it out." And he did the sexy jutsu, Naruto told him. "Konohamaru I'm not a kid anymore." 'Naruto you've grown up so much' I said and Kurama told me. 'Just watch.' 'Wait what.' I told Kurama then Naruto did the sexy jutsu and said. "You got to give it more thrust." Then before he transformed me and Sakura punched Naruto in the face and yelled. "Naruto you idiot!" Then he fell about 5 yards give or take a few I've done worse to Idate. We walked over to him and Sakura said pulling him out the ground. "You come back after 3 years and you do this!" Then I spoke after her. "Ya you stupid head."

Then I saw dad come up from behind pervy sage/jiraiya and said. "Mikasa lady Tusande needs you for a mission." "Sure thing dad let me finish up here with Naruto." I told him letting go of Narutos shirt and he fell to the ground. "Ok." He said and walked off.

I went to Tusande office and said. "You needed to see my lady." "Yes Mikasa I have a mission for you go to the sand you have got to intergat a person their." She said and I was so happy I get to go to the sand and see Gaara! "Hai." So I left and got my bag ready then ran out the door and went to the gate then Izumo said stuffing his face with chicken wings. "Where you going." So I told him. "To the sand actually doing something beside sleeping and stuffing my face." "Ya but what can we do theirs nothing to do here." Kotetsu said. "Ya we'll make sure you to stay awake." I told them and Komie barked at them. Then I fixed my backpack and said. "I coming Gaara I can't wait to see you again." And Izumo started singing. "Mikasa and Gaara siting in a tree kissing." I punched him in to the wall and I said to him. "First comes you in the wall." "Good one." Koteso said laughing.

I went to the sand and when I got to the gate the men their stopped me and said. "Ha you a ninja from the leaf for intergating the man we found trying to sneak in to the village right." "Ya I'm here to see the kazakage." I told them so he said. "Ok it's the big building in the center of the village." So I smiled and told him thanks and ran to the kazakagies office and knocked on his door and I herd a voice and it said. "Come in." I walked in to the room and said. "Ha Gaara." He looked up and said shocked. "Mikasa it's you." He appeared in fount of me and put his arms around me and kissed me he put sand around us and said. "I've missed you Mikasa Morino." "What about my mission Gaara." I told him and he said back to me. "Yes your mission I'll let you do that later."

We hung out for a wile and then he said. "Mission time." "Ah but we were having so much fun Gaara." He picked my check with his lips and said to me. "Yes I know but you got a mission to do."

I went to intergat the person it was funny because I let Gaara watch through the glass so he can see how good I am at this because earlier he questioned my intergating so I'll prove him wrong.

The man came in and I said. "So you were helping the Rain break in to the village." "No I didn't do anything." He said but he was thinking and he said that he doesn't want to get caught so I put his rain village head band on the table and he was sweating and was scared as hell. "I'm from the rain but I didn't do anything I swear." "Ya and don't believe you your thinking of not wanting to get caught and your sweating proves that you are guilty I can go on if you want." I said making him sweat more.

(Gaara POV)

Who she amazing at this. "Ok I'll admit it please, don't, stop this is to much!" The man yelled and I giggled at what she was doing when Mikasa came out the room I looked at her with a face and she looked at me and said. "I couldn't help it it was so funny he was a easy break." "Your one of a kind Mikasa no wounded you were sent her bye Tusande." He said walking up to me and put a hand around my shoulder.

(Gaara POV over)

That night we were standing on top of the sand building what do they call them Hokage official building and I was up their with him then came from the sky came a clay bird and Gaara and him fought they were in the Akatsuki and they were after Gaaras jinchuuriki I was prying for Gaara to win and I couldn't watch Gaara like this I was going to help out but some sand shinobi came up to me and said. "Miss get in side you'll get hurt." I looked at Gaara and he yelled at me from up in the sky. "Go Mikasa get out of her." He was knocked out at that moment and he fell and was caught bye the man on the bird and the mans bird caught him in his mouth I yelled out. "Gaara!" Sand shinobi grabbed me because I was about to go after him but I couldn't they had me pined to where I couldn't move they knew I was the nine tales jinchuuriki they didn't want me to lose control of the nine tales.

Kankuro was leaving to get Gaara back I ran up to him at the gate and told him. "Kankuro please bring him back for." Kankouru said to me "I will Mikasa I'm going to bring Gaara back no matter what."

~Flashback~

"Donat worry Mikasa I'll bring Sasuke back no matter what." Naruto said to me holding up his thumb.

~Flash back over~

Kankouru don't end up like Naruto. I thought as I saw him walking of on to the sandy planes.

I went to the room I was staying in but on my way their I herd the consul talking about what if Gaara doesn't come back. "No no Gaara will come back he has to." I said shacking my head and I ran to my room.

So I laying in my bed and the vase on the night stand cracked I took that as a bad sign because the next thing was a nurse running in to my room saying. "Kankouru is hurt miss can you heal him." "Sure thing." I said getting out of bed and running to the room where Kankuro was on the way their I took my head band out my pocket and tied it on my head to hold my bangs back and put the rest in a ponytail.

When I got their I saw Sakura running in to the room to and we started at each other for a moment and then I said. "I'm her to help heal Kankuro." "Oh ok then come help with the poison extraction." Sakura said so I started helping out.

When we were done I pulled out my ponytail and took off my head band and put it back in my pocket.