I'm with the band

Start from the beginning

"Maybe just these two chunks on top" I gesture and try and teach him how. After 20 minutes, my hair is slightly tangled and way poofier from his attempts at styling my hair.

"It's okay, maybe next time." I try and cheer him up.

He laughs, "You and I both know better than that."

"Shhhh" I push my finger on his lips "Let's live in delusion" 

I am startled by sharp knocks at the door, "Yo, Hurry up we gotta leave soon." Aryan's voice demands from the other side. I roll my eyes at his demand for punctuality. 

Hudson stands up from the bed and follows after me while I go to open the door. When I'm about to open it, he pulls me back by my hand to kiss me, I comply and kiss him back. 

The door opens suddenly, "Ugh, you disgust me. Let's go." I grin and walk out of the door behind Aryan and Jimena. 

                                                                          *:・゚✧*:・゚

I grin while watching the stage. Their lead guitarist is introducing them in the packed bar from the small stage where they stand, and Hudson is fiddling with his drumsticks while searching the crowd, "How'd you convince him to wear eyeliner girl?" Jimena leans down and asks me.

"I don't know, I just asked him if he'd like some" I shrugged. He sees me, and he grins and waves excitedly. I wave back.

"Omg! Did you see? That cute drummer just waved at me!" The girl standing in front of me squeals.

"Omg girl, he totally likes you. He got so excited when he saw your face." Her friend encourages her.

"I'm going to get his number after the show, he's totally gonna look for me." The first girl speaks again, totally self-assured. That's so cute.

Jimena nudges my shoulder while nodding her head at the girls who looked about 15 years old. I nod my head and we laugh together.

"And without further ado, We are SLUT MACHINE!" The raspy voice announces. Hudson had not warned me about the name. This makes the slutty wardrobe choices I suggested earlier that much funnier.

Jimena, Aryan, and I studied the song list that Hudson had let us borrow to be ready for today. One of my favorite songs that they had came on, and I yelled excitedly.

Hudson is scanning the crowd again while playing the drums so effortlessly. I did not know he was this good, somewhere south is throbbi-. I mean, his arms look very strong. He winks at me and I swear I'm going to faint. I wink back at him and he looks away. I hope he's blushing too.

"Omg,he just winked at me!" The girl in front of me shrieks once again.

"Girl, he wants you!" Her friend squeals while shaking her shoulders.

Girlhood is so adorable.

Jimena and I laugh again, and we keep dancing. I think that by the end of the night, I can not feel my vocal cords, and my legs are ready to fall off. We walk over toward the stage and Hudson is walking this way while staring at me.

"Shh, let's go, he's totally checking you out." I forgot about those girls.

"Omg, do my boobs look okay?" The first girl whose name I do not know whispers while posing her chest out. I resist the urge to burst out in laughter while her friend reassures her.

"Hey!" Hudson greets while he's still walking this way.

"Hiii!" The girls that were still standing in front of us greeted him in unison.