Affection

Sai was typing something on her laptop with the speed of bullet train. As, today was last day of submission of her presentation and she already was in the verge of being late.

In the whole silent room, only the sound of her typing and her taking deep breath with it was only the audible sound.

Finally, after hardwork of 15 days and with her blood and sweat she managed to complete one of the most crucial project of her company.

She immediately take out the pendrive from her laptop and took some files related to it with her. And went to her boss office with fast pace.

She took a deep breath to calm herself and knock on the door.

"Come in!" A voice come from inside the room.

Sai slowly opened the door and went inside the room. A man in black suit with his messy hair was sitting on his chair. A cute frown was clearly visible on his forehead.

As, something on his phone was making him doing it. His whole attention was inside it, only. That he didn't even have any idea of who comes inside.

Sai after waiting for so called few minutes, finally break the silence.

"Sir, I had done my all work and presentation for 'Dubai Heritage Project'. It will be better if you check it for one time and give me feedback." Sai said while maintaining her calm posture, but inside she was hell irritate with her boss.

Virat after listening to the familiar voice, lift his head up, to see his PA standing their with a pendrive and some files in her hands.

"Sorry, Miss Joshi what did you say? Actually I was thinking something so didn't able to pay attention at your words." Virat said with a smile.

"I said that I had completed my all work related to 'Dubai Heritage Project', it will be better of you once check it and give me feedback of it." Sai said with a fake smile on her face.

"Ohh.. Good job Miss Sai, Despite of being less days you had able to complete it on time. I must say I'm really impressed with your skills and talent." Virat said with a proud smile.

"Thank you sir, but I suggest that you should quickly have a check on it. Before, water got poured on my all hardwork." Sai said with a sarcastic smile.

"Uhh.. ya ya why not. You just stay here for some minutes I will quickly see it and give a review to you." Virat said, while understanding her sarcasm in between her words.

Sai than give the pendrive to him and sat on chair opposite to him. Virat started checking her while presentation, attentively.

After, taking his god sake 35-40 minutes and completing his checking. He finally looked at girl in front of him, to got shocked.

As, she had fallen asleep there only while keeping her head at back side of chair and her arms wrapped around her. From his place he can clearly able to see her cleavage and collarbone, which is the most attractive part of her body.

He get up from his chair and went towards her. He placed his hands on her shoulder to wake her up.

As, due to her more attentive skills, Sai jerked up quickly after feeling a touch on her body. She than, looked upwards to counter his boss, who was smiling like a foolish while looking at her.

"So so sorry Sir, actually as I had got a bit  tired while completing this, that even I didn't know when did I fall asleep." Sai said with a apology.

"No worries, Miss Joshi I can understand your workload. And I'm also sorry for kept you waiting for a long time." Virat said.