Delusion

25 years old Virat, has fallen in love with the reflection inside of full length mirror in front of him. In his luxurious room of five star resort in Goa.

He was all alone inside the room.

"What a handsome personality! A perfect face, smart and dashing personality and a pleasant smile. To come inside the life of such a charming man. Had God created an absolute beauty or not?" Virat said loudly without having fear, that someone else would listen it.

It seems like God was giving answer to his question. He had sent an absolute beauty, named Sai, outside of the door.

Sai was a floor manager. By seeing her well done men also get slipped on the floor. Sai rang the bell.

"Door isn't locked. Just push it and come inside." she heard a voice from inside the room.

Sai comes inside by slightly pushing the door. Both of them got wounded in their first sight only.

It's not like that Sai didn't have seen any handsome men earlier. Many celebrities had come in this popular resort to stay. Famous actors, popular models, sport men and dynamic young businessmen; all have gone through in front of the eyes of Sai.

But Sai's eyes had never missed to blink ever. Its happening for the first time that her eyelashes had forgotten to blink, lungs had forgotten to breath and lips had forgotten to open.

Virat was not only misogynistic but also across the board man. He without any hesitation kept his right ear near Sai's left side of chest.

"What are you doing?" Sai asked after coming into her senses.

"I was checking whether you're living or not? Isn't like that your heart had stop beating while standing here only?" Virat asked and comes back to his original position again.

"What do you think? I would have died by seeing you, you think like that?" Sai asked.

"If you had courage to speak truth, then you will only give answer to your question. By seeing me you had reached to coma, yes or no?" Virat said while answering her question with arrogance.

"Yes, I must say your skills of catching others attitude is so mind-blowing." Sai said while accepting.

Virat liked what Sai said at last. He is handsome, that everyone told him. But when, someone praise him for his intelligence, then he got bloomed of happiness.

In case of his brain, he thinks that he is even more superior than Newton, Einstein and Nicolas Telsa.

"For how many days you are staying here?" Sai asked who wall still drowned  in that sweet moment.

"Three days and three nights. I had come in this resort for three days and three nights in a package by winning in a West zone contest." Virat said looking towards Sai.

"I hadn't know that in this package, a beautiful gift like you is also included." Virat said further teasingly.

"You are so fast." Sai said. Her pink cheeks had turned red.

"How come you had guessed that I will get ready as a gift for you?" Sai asked.

His arrogance for his intelligence, got displayed in his answer.

"I didn't have guessed that you're ready, but I had known. For that you need ardent intelligence. I had got such brightness in inheritance, which I will also give to my children in inheritance." Virat said.

"I'm a floor manager in this resort. So, if we want to meet than it isn't possible here. I will make some arrangements in my friend's empty flat. We can spend quality time there. Till then, I'm sending you a coffee, do compromise with it." Sai said without listening to Virat's arrogance filled answer properly.

After that Virat spent his three days in that resort and enjoyed his three nights very well in the flat with solitude.

Two bodies were connected with each other. But three was no love between them, no emotions were there. But in this type of case, women are somewhat emotional.

"Can't we got married?" Sai asked one time during the moment of their climax.

"My mother is Marathi and my father is goan. Also, we look perfect match by seeing" Sai said further.

"Perfect match?! You can only equaliser me in terms of beauty. But when it comes for intellectualism, then you lag of me. Marriage isn't just a relation between a man and a woman. But its direct relation is with the future child. I'll marry a woman who had same intellectualism as me. My child will be a genius." Virat said after getting satisfied of his needs and laughed arrogantly.

Two decades had passed to this incident. After returning to Maharashtra back, Virat got married to IIT khadagpur topper ranker, named Pakhi.

Pakhi wasn't that beautiful that it makes someone mad of it. But her overall character was influencer. They gave, birth to a boy in their second year of marriage. Virat named him Vinayak.

Vinayak was so intelligent and clever. He never gets second rank in his studies. He wants to join in civil services. After completing his graduation, he starts his preparation for UPSC.

His parents never failed, giving him all the facilities, instruments and encouragement, he needed.

When, result got announced Vinayak's name got stung. Vinayak had get passed with All India ranked second.

Prints and electronic media started telecasting this breaking news. Vinayak and his parents interviews also started telecasting.

Virat got stunned, when he see breaking news on national TV channel. 'Miss Savi Joshi' had been spread out in all the channels as she had topped in All India.

Her mother, Sai, was sitting beside her.

"We had listened that you are single parent of Savi. You had to do a lot of struggle to raise her and made her stand at this level, right?" Reporters asked to Sai.

But before Sai can give answer of it, Savi starts speaking.

"I'm proud of my mom. In young days she made a mistake of giving her heart to someone. And she gives the best result of her that mistake in the form of me to this country. That's why I don't know the name of my biological father. I just know that he is a pride, arrogant and intelligent man. Mom had taught me only a single thing from the cradle, that I had to officiate inheritance of my that intelligent father and also had to break his arrogance. And now, I can tell with satisfaction that I had made all the young man behind me in this exam. If that man is watching me live, then I would like to give him another shocking news also. " Savi said.

All the cameras holding reporters got desperate after listening to Savi's stunning announcement. Savi picked up the trophy which was placed beside her.

"I had got announced as winner in a beauty contest held three months ago. I have established myself as a 'beauty with brain' Afterall DNA doesn't only comes from father but also comes from mother." Savi said while giving the breaking news and showing her trophy.

She than gives a winning smile to her mother. Don't know what happened that Virat switched off the television.

And its a wrap. I hope you had enjoyed my this OS on Sairat.
Tbh, I really liked the plot and had read it for than five times myself 😂🤣.
So, If you like this then do vote and comment your views on comment section.
Till then goodbye and take care ❤️✌🏻.