Chapter 7: A Chance for Happy Memories

Note on how to read this:

*: for locations and time
": Titles of the person, Remarks
~: Flashbacks
^: Notes
() : Inside talks (basically mind talks), giving some side info and meanings
|: Characterization (the characters or places origin in a kind of narration) but also shows more info about a specific frame, reward, contract, or to what the mc and other characters writing in their book and some information.
': Narration
°: emotions the person has when talking
{}: sound effects

That is all hope you enjoy reading💗

Also, the name of the author:
Madam Tophat✨️

_______________________________________________

~Previously in Chapter 6~

'Kaisen quickly check his chest until he saw a crest imprinted on his chest. A half moon facing upward with a sword, its hilt was facing away from the moon with a crown sitting on it.'

Kaisen: what is this?

'Kaisen touches the crest which made it glow, illuminating the room.'

~End of Preview~

'Kaisen closed his eyes as the light shone even brighter.'

'Moments later kaisen opened his eyes, and quickly checked his crest to his surprise the crest was still fine but it had a new addition.'

'Small glistering stars all around it. Kaisen didn't think much about it and went back to bed because he was still very tired from the fight with Kevin.'

*9 hours later*

'Kaisen woke up very early in the morning and stood up to take his daily health routine.'

'After that, he got dressed and went out to go to the library.'

*Hallway to the Library*

'Kaisen walks through the hallway to the library but he heard sounds somewhere but he wasn't curious in finding it out.'

*Kingsworth Library*

'Kaisen went in the Library to search for a new book to read and for 20 minutes he roams the place still looking for something to read when suddenly.'

{Thud}

'Kaisen bumped into someone and that someone is the king himself.'

Kaisen: Ah! Father uhm... good morning...

'Kaisen looks away which made the father smile a bit but immediately said.'

King: Good Morning too son... well have fun reading...

'Kaisen was shocked as to what his father called him but still.'

Kaisen: Thank you, father, °bows°

'As kaisen bows, the king smiled behind his back able to relieve the weight he has, whatever that is.'

'Kaisen then turns around and continues to search for a book to read.'

*Another 20 minutes*

'Kaisen was able to finally find a book that he wants to read.'

|Little Ugly Duckling who fell without a Cause.|

'Kaisen was intrigued if this was a fairytale in the early ages for it was almost the same as the ugly duckling story in the modern world, so he read it on spot.'

*4 hours later*

'Kaisen starts crying almost finishing the story, for the plot was so tragic, like a stake stabbing a vampire's heart.'