-11-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today Kim and I were heading over to Levi's company, but first, we had made a stop at the donut show to get something.

"So how's my nephew?" Kim asked, referring to Megumi "he's good, I've been meaning to bring him by honestly" I said since Megumi did seem to have an interest in my job.

"You should, I bet Toji wouldn't mind coming along too" "he's always coming along" I rolled my eyes, forgetting that it was a running joke amongst my company that Toji couldn't last any more than a day with me gone.

"True, imagine if he had you pregnant though, oh he'd be on you like white on rice" Just before I could comment on Kim's words, she was getting our donut orders.

But the mention of kids did make me think back to when Toji had brought it up, making me wonder what life would be like if I were pregnant.

If anything I'd probably take off for the entire 9 months and more, I'd probably be in one of those yoga classes or something while Toji would make it a point for me to barely lift a finger if it meant I was relaxing.

Megumi would probably ask me a bunch of questions and maybe even fuss at Toji at times.

The thought was intriguing and if I pondered on it for too long then I'm sure my pills would be in the trash the moment I made it home.

"Yeah, he probably would" I agreed before paying for our things before we left the donut shop.

After eating a few donuts and other things we had gotten, we made it to the firm, heading up to Levi's office without interruption.

"There you are, I was getting worried," Levi says while giving us hugs.

"Worrying for nothing" I rolled my eyes while handing him a donut, the man acting way more dramatic than usual before letting me get started on fixing some kinks in his works and such, also helping him with a different project.

As I worked while making small talk, Levi's assistant Adam walked in.

"Oh, what's going on in here?" He asked, and I had allowed Levi to answer, wrapped up in my codes and such.

"Remember I said Y/n would be visiting to help with some things?" "Yeah but I thought you ended up finding someone more "capable" to do it"

Adam was making it pretty clear that he didn't like me or the fact that women could be in and succeed in the same business that he's been trying to get at.

"Y/n is extremely capable, and watch what you say" Levi warned as they came around to look at the computer, Kim seeming annoyed by Adam as well.

"What even is this stuff?" "Codes" I simply answered before I was done, all of us watching as not only had I solved and fixed the mistake, but my codes were able to fix and resolve the project that Levi needed help on.

"You're truly amazing, thank you" "It's nothing, anyways do you need anything else?" I asked as Kim and I stood up, our things already in hand.

"No you've already done so much, thank you again" Levi thanked while hugging me "Of course"

So with that, we left, Kim, heading back to the office while I went home, agreeing to work on a few more things while there.

"Finally" The moment I opened the door I was not expecting my husband to be waiting on me, the grown man wrapping me in a tight hug, muscles flexing a bit.

"I wasn't even gone for that long," I say while rubbing the man's back, feeling Toji pick me up into his hold.

"It felt long to me," he says while walking up the stairs, obviously going to our room.

But once in there I had been placed onto the bed and like the clingy man he is, Toji had gotten right on top of me.

"Bruh I didn't even get to change" "Bruh? You left me for a few hours and now I'm a "bruh"? What has the world come to" he dramatized as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be nicer if you let me change, weirdo," I say while pushing the man off of me, ignoring his gasp I got changed into some comfortable shorts and a random top.

"There" I smiled while facing Toji again, seeing that he had his arms out, allowing me to quite literally jump onto him, the two of us laughing once I landed into the hug.

"Happy now?" "Of course" he smiled up at me before kissing my lips, expressing just how happy he was to see me again.

After simply laying there for a moment, important news had crossed my mind, making me lift my up a bit suddenly.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something" "What?" "My parents invited us to dinner next week, they said they missed us and stuff" I explained, my parents and Toji had a very good relationship thankfully, and they certainly loved Megumi.

But the one person I was excited to see was my older sister Adera.

To me my sister was everything, and whenever I got a single text from her or even a message that she'd send to explain how proud she was, I couldn't help but be excited over it.

Of course, my parents were amazing and raised us with opportunities that not many would have, and of course, loved us with all of their heart, but my sister raised me and made me the woman I am today.

"Well obviously we're going, I missed your parents" Toji shrugged "Did you? Or do you just like being babied by my mom?" I raised a brow, seeing the man had rolled my eyes.

"Well wait till she finds out you've been being mean to her precious son in law" "Whatever"

For the rest of our day, we continued to relax, agreeing to order food once Megumi got back, our son again texting us about wanting to leave school early despite having an important quiz.

"He'll be fine, he's a straight A student" Toji shrugged, confident in our son's knowledge "True, plus he drove to school" I added on before we had gotten comfortable again, our day going by smoothly.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1067