-2-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was another day of work with me checking over progress and talking with the few clients that I had taken, I was on my phone for a moment before a girl walked into my office.

"I'm sorry to bother but can you help me?" The woman asked one of the new employees I had hired about two weeks ago.

"Needing help is never a bother, what's wrong?" I asked "well I'm still trying to figure out the system and I think I lost a file" she explained "oh okay, let's go so you can show me," I said, the two of us walking out of my office over to her desk.

Once at the girl's desk, I saw a guy named John trying to mess with the computer a bit.

"Oh Ms. Y/n you didn't need to come over, I think I got it," he said, seeming a bit stuck as well.

"Let me try something," I say, making John stand to the side as I clicked a few buttons and opened up a tab to show the missing file.

"There it is" I smiled at the girl, seeing her smile as well "thank you" "mhm if you just click this you'll be able to see all of your files and things you need" "oh yeah I was just about to do that" John tried to say as I flashed him a knowing look before walking back to my office.

Turns out I had gotten an email in the short time I had been gone from my desk, seeing it was from one of the people attending the meeting, the email just said they'd be bringing their new assistant, which I didn't mind, quickly sending an email with a response.

"*sigh* today's been so boring," I say while spinning around in my chair, checking the time to see I only had an hour left, this hour already felt like an eternity.

"I wonder what Toji's doing," I thought, my office door opening to show my husband answering that question.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, standing up from my seat, only to be captured in a pretty deep kiss once I was close to Toji.

"Am I not allowed to visit you?" He asked after we had pulled away "well, of course, you can, but still" "mhm, anyways let's go, I cooked dinner" the man said, making me excited because surprisingly he was a pretty good cook.

"You're leaving already?" John asked me as I and Toji were walking hand in hand.

"Yeah, did you need help with anything?" I asked, still not wanting to just leave if someone needed help.

"No it's fine, I think I can handle it" "are you sure?" I asked, feeling sort of bad.

"Beautiful, it's fine, you're good right?" Toji asked, sort of glaring at John, the man nodding.

"Yeah I'm fine, you guys have a good day" and with that John walked off, me and Toji doing the same.

"So why am I leaving early exactly?" I asked, knowing there had to be some type of reason "cause I missed you" Toji admitted, surprising me a little bit.

"There was just an hour left though, and we live together," I say, knowing I did miss him.

"So? I'm at home all the time, there's nothing to do" "I mean you could clear out that room like I asked so I can just work from home and you don't have to come to my job just because you miss me" I say, seeing my husband roll his eyes at me.

"Well for your information I already cleaned it out, so you better start getting that schedule together," he said, sort of making me shut up for a second, not thinking he'd be serious about the idea.

"I- okay, I'll text my assistant about it," I said simply, ignoring the man's cocky grin.

Once we got home Toji had fixed me my plat first before his own, the two of us now in the living room watching "The Wayans Bros's" the two of us cracking up at the dumbest things.

But after a bit, and almost forgetting Megumi was staying at a friend's house tonight, I and Toji had gone up to our room for the night, the man caging me in as we slept.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 732