-1-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I slept, my muscles relaxed and my entire being sinking into my bed, I felt kisses running along the right side of my face and down my neck and back up, my husband signaling to wake up.

"Can I just have five minutes?" I asked as if I weren't a ceo who could easily afford to take the day off.

"I mean you can stay home, hang out with me while Megumi's at school" Toji began to say "we both know "hanging out" is just another way for you to say you wanna fuck" I said before rolling over onto my back, feeling Toji get on top of me.

"Same thing to me, now are you staying or are you going to get up?" The man asked me and I truly had to think, remembering I had been staying overtime lately to fix a problem, but since things were fine, why not.

"Fine, is Megumi getting ready for school?" I asked "yeah he's been up, you know he's been trying to impress those girls at school" Toji laughed.

"mhm, you mean how you tried to impress me when we first met?" "Wow, so I didn't win you over with my natural charm and good looks?" "I mean yeah you look good, can't say much about that charm bu-" "Wo-" "But, I was still impressed by you," I say, knowing it was an ego boost for the man.

Anyways since we were taking Megumi to school I decided to pick out an actual outfit for me, also picking one out for Toji before we had gotten ready for the day.

"Do you wanna do anything today?" I questioned my husband as I washed my face after we had gotten out of the shower.

"When was the last time you got your nails done?" He asked "three weeks ago" "guess that's first on our list, we can go to one of those restaurants you keep telling me about for lunch" Toji explained.

"Are you sure? Is there anything you want to do?" I asked, turning to face him after finishing my skincare.

"Well I did want you to stay home, and you are so there's not much besides wanting to do you" the man winked, only laughing when I had lightly but his stomach.

"You play too much," I say before we had gotten dressed, Toji now helping me with my hair.

"Who says I'm playing?" Toji asked, more dirty jokes being said by him while I tried to ignore him, only saying something once my hair was done.

"Mhm yeah okay, anyways thank you, my hair looks good" I smiled, also checking myself out a bit.
Hair and fit check

Toji's fit