-9-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was finally morning and the married couple was sound asleep till Toji woke up, seeing Y/n was still asleep on his chest, her lips puckered thanks to her cheek being squished by Toji's chest.

For a bit the man had simply admired the woman, looking at every feature on her face, even if the woman was drooling the slightest bit on his chest, the man still found it cute.

But after a bit of just relaxing Y/n started to wake up, her hands roaming Toji's body for a moment as she tried to process where she was, finally opening her eyes to see Toji.

"Damn, getting a little touchy huh?" The man jokes, watching Y/n rub her eyes.

"Sorry" "Nah I'm just glad that my beautiful wife finally woke up" "Mhm, what time is it?" Y/n asked, looking down to see she had drooled on Toji, making her feel embarrassed.

"Don't worry about that, and it's 9 am" Toji informed, watching Y/n get up, the man following after her.

"Handsom I'm not leaving my drool on you, and do you wanna get room service?" Once the question left Y/n's lips she was already wiping Toji's chest, ignoring his hold on her that made it almost impossible to turn around.

"Sure, but after this" Toji grinned before kissing Y/n's lips, feeling her hands rest on his broad shoulders as the man simply lifted Y/n up without a struggle.

"Toji~" "Hm? You thought I forgot what you said last night?" Toji asked, his hands gripping Y/n's thighs in a way that had quickly jogged her memory.

After realization had hit, Y/n had no complaints, simply just kissing back to give Toji the greenlight.

Once that was given, Toji had no problem with taking Y/n back into the room but stopped with a grin, confusing Y/n.

"What?" "Can I try something new?" In all their years of marriage, that sentence only leads to Y/n's legs being immobilized and the woman completely losing her mind for at least an hour or more.

But for some reason, she had let curiosity get the best of her.

"Sure, but don't go crazy on me," Y/n said as if Toji weren't already crazy.

"Great"

Now the man's lips were back on Y/n and Toji had pressed Y/n up against a wall, glad that the roof of the suite was pretty high up, especially for what he was going to do.

Y/n still wasn't prepared for what Toji was planning, thinking that they'd stay like that, which wasn't anything new for the two.

But now Toji began to kiss the woman's neck, not caring about where he left marks.

As he did this, Toji moved a hand to slowly trail down into Y/n's shorts and panties, a small chuckle leaving his lips as he felt his wife shiver a bit from his cold hands on her.

"Damn, you're already shivering?" Toji asked, annoying Y/n as she pulled on his hair to quiet him down, the trick working as Toji released a deep groan.

"Fuck" Toji sighed before pulling off Y/n's shorts and panties, bringing his hands back to her thighs.

"Hold onto me" was all the warning Y/n had gotten till Toji had lifted her to sit on her husband's shoulders, her pussy directly in front of Toji's lips.

"Shit don't drop me" "I won't believe me" and without sparing another second Toji's tongue found its way to Y/n's folds, Toji liked the fact that Y/n was forced to be completely at his mercy as he ate her out.

The feeling of being so high up made Y/n squirm in Toji's hold, the man having to press Y/n up against the wall to keep her still as he kept on, his lips finding Y/n's clit and latching on, Y/n letting out a loud moan.