-6-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today Megumi was staying home, and the boy was happy cause I and Toji said he could.

But now after a while of me washing my hair, or well just being there because Toji had done most of it, even having him blow it out a bit, and now we (Toji and Megumi) were braiding my hair.

"You ready for your basketball game tomorrow?" My husband asked Megumi.

"Mhm, Coach said there's gonna be a few scouts there" "Don't you already have three offers?" I asked "Yeah but it never hurts to have more options," the boy said, still braiding my hair as I felt him shrug a bit.

"Yeah that's always good"

After that topic I picked another movie to watch, Megumi taking a break to chill, which I didn't mind, finishing off a few braids myself while the teen had his head rested on my lap, something he's been doing basically since we met.

"Did you already get your dress for that event?" Toji asked me once finally finished his section, not helping me finish off the rest of my hair.

"Yeah, I asked one of my friends if they could send one over" I stated "alright then" Toji spoke, obviously focused on the braid he was working on.

After watching a few more shows and Megumi going to the kitchen to start the pot of water so I can dip my braids, Toji was now helping me put rollers in the ends.

"As much as I love doing your hair, I hate this part" Toji complained, "why?" "Cause my fingers are cramping" he blurted out while I shrugged.

"You're the one who agreed on this, you gotta reap what you sow" I shrugged, finally done with my half, about to turn to see if Toji was almost done till feeling him press a kiss to my cheek.

"Sure, you gonna help me?" He questioned, his large hands now on my thighs.

"Maybe, now come on," I say, getting up and going into the kitchen with my husband, Megumi chilling on his phone as the water boiled.

"Was his arthritis acting up again?" Megumi asked as we walked over.

"Yeah real bad" I laughed, a gasp interrupting me when I felt the man behind me grip my entire ass.

"Yeah definitely acting up still" he stated with a grin "Yeah okay perv, can we finish mom's hair now? Nobara and Maki wanna see" Megumi stated while Toji grabbed the pot of boiling water.

"Sure, you remember what to do right?" "Yeah"

Now the ends of my braids were being dipped, the hit steam tickling my scalp a little, Megumi trying his best to dry my braids after dipping them a few times in the water, letting them sit for a few seconds before beginning to dry.

"Oh wow, these look so good," I say once the curlers were out of my hair and I was able to see the finished product.

"Yeah, it's cause we did it," Toji said, giving a fist bump to Megumi as I looked at myself in the guest bathroom mirror.

"Well, y'all did good" I smiled, kissing the two on the cheek as a thank you, Megumi trying to act all tough and roll his eyes.
Your hair

Anyways after leaving the bathroom, the three of us were all equally tired, we went to bed, Toji helping me put my braids up for the night before we went to sleep for the night

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 589