What If... Mario Met SMG3 First?

Start from the beginning

After discussing it for a bit, the 2 go to court and have SMG3 adopted as their brother.

Meanwhile SMG4's guardian pod finally crashed into the earth.

Guardian Pod: Releasing memes...

The guardian pod begins to release memes, making the citizens outside go nuts and become crazy as the memes around them begin to kill them.

Suddenly the door opens.

SMG4 walks out and then confidently raises his hands in the air.

SMG4: I LIVE!!!

SMG4 looks around confused and in awe of his surroundings.

SMG4: What is this place? Where am I? What's going on here?

SMG4 starts to wander around the kingdom.

Meanwhile Mario and Luigi are training SMG3 and he is doing good getting through all the levels.

SMG3: Wow guys, this is so cool!

Mario: It's a no problem, now that you're our brother, it's a our job to train you!

Luigi: Yeah, who knows if Bowser will come a back. Now that you're our new bro we need you to be in tip top shape.

Meanwhile SMG4 is walking around Bowser's kingdom and notices everyone at work

SMG4: Wow, what a well rounded place.

Unbeknownst to SMG4 as he walks past everything, his guardian pod zaps it turning everyone stupid and crazy.

SMG4 goes into a gas station where he sees Medic.

SMG4: Hey, where am I?

Medic: Oh, what's this? A confused customer? Of course I can help ya lad!

Suddenly the Medic is zapped and begins going crazy and glitching.

SMG4: Huh?

SMG4 then looks to his left and sees a computer.

SMG4: Oooooooooh!

SMG4 goes on the computer and grabs it causing the Medic to become even crazier and chase after SMG4. SMG4 then records the medic causing him to revert to normal-ish but still crazy.

SMG4: What is this urge... TO CREATE CONTENT?!

Meanwhile SMG3, Mario, and Luigi are training when Mario and Luigi get shocked.

SMG3 witnesses.

SMG3: Bros, are you okay?

Suddenly the 2 start going crazy.

SMG4 suddenly appears.

SMG4: HEY, YOU 3, DO SOMETHING STUPID!

Mario: It's a me Mariwowiowiowiowiowiowiowiowiowio!

Luigi: Oh yeah, go weegee *grunts* *grunts*

Suddenly Mario and Luigi's crazy glitchiness reduces a bit.

SMG3: Who are you?

SMG4: I don't know, I was just born today, I believe my name to be SMG4

SMG3: Same, the name is Super Mario Glitchy 3, given that you look like me and my brothers and you have a similar name to me, I'm gonna give you the name Super Mario Glitchy 4.

Mario: Huh, what's going on?

SMG3: Hey bros, what do you 2 all remember?

Mario: Mario has 4 IQ.

SMG3 looks at SMG4.

SMG3: What did you do to them?

SMG4: Well I was walking through these kingdoms when I went to a gas station, while there I met with the store and asked for help. The dude was about to give me help when he got zapped by electricity and started glitching like crazy, I then saw a computer and recorded it with him reducing his glitchiness but he seemed a little dumber than before. Then I got an urge to record people and came over here and recorded you and your brothers but your brothers are the only ones who did anything stupid and crazy.

SMG3: Do you think that craziness happened to anyone else?

SMG4: I don't know let's go see.

SMG4, SMG3, Mario, and Luigi go to the Mushroom Kingdom to see that the craziness did indeed happen everywhere else.

SMG3: Looks like it did.

SMG4: Well let's keep doing what I did, what are your brothers names?

SMG3: Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

SMG4: MARIO, LUIGI, DO STUPID STUFF.

The 2 brothers proceed to do stupid stuff to residents of the Mushroom Kingdom and beyond however SMG4 notices that the stupidity isn't stopping.

SMG3 looks and sees that SMG4's Guardian Pod is still shooting electricity.

SMG3: SMG4, look, your whatever it is, that looks similar to mine and gave birth to you like mine did me, it's still shooting electricity.

SMG4: That must be it.

Luigi: Let's get rid of it.

Mario: Yeah, haha!

Together, the meme guardians and Mario brothers push it off the edge.

SMG3: Woo! We did it lads.

SMG4: We saved the world.

Mario: Mario has 4 IQ!

Luigi: Oh yeah go weegee, go weegee!

The 4 turn around and see that the world around them is still slightly stupid.

SMG4: Well it seems my guardian pod mostly ruined the world to a point where saving it doesn't even work.

SMG3 sees that SMG4 is sad.

SMG3: It's alright, dude, we seemingly make a great team together, who knows one day maybe we'll stop everyone from being stupid.

LUG1: This event, gave birth to a whole new timeline and gave the world a team of heroes it was already one day destined to get. I am LUG1 I tell the stories and guard these timelines, but I cannot, do not, and will not interfere.