What If... Mario Met SMG3 First?

LUG1: Time, space, reality, memes, a funny story all leading to something more than a linear path, my name is Lame Universe Guardian 1 or you can call me LUG1. Come with me and ponder the question "What If...?".

LUG1: In your universe, after the death of the Toy Toy Kingdom universe, 3 USB's/Guardian Pods landed in another. 1 inhabiting Super Meme Guardian 4, the second Super Meme Guardian 3, the third one Niles/Super Meme Guardian 0, and the fifth one the residents of Toy Toy Kingdom along with Super Meme Guardian 1 and 2. Due to this Mario would be zapped and turned into an extreme idiot with the craziness of memes inside of him, due to SMG4's curiosity, he was able to make videos to turn everyone in the universe back to normal (at least somewhat) allowing video game characters and memes to co-exist. However in this universe things went a tad bit differently.

The USB's are shown plummeting to the ground as they fall they are burning from the upper atmosphere. Mario Mario and Princess Peach Toadstool are watching as the USB's fall, as they are falling SMG3's Guardian Pod rather than being knocked off course by SMG4's instead knocks SMG4's of course.  This results in SMG4's Guardian Pod being teleported to the Internet Graveyard for a period of time, upon the USB landing, it did nothing as it was not affecting SMG4's Guardian Pod's glitch.

LUG1: That... that is the moment that created a new universe.

The Guardian Pod opens

SMG3 walks out

SMG3: Ugh, the hell am I?

Mario and Peach go over the guardian pod.

Mario: Hello sir, who are a you? And why a do you look like a Mario.

SMG3: I... I think my name is SMG3, which given that I look like you I think stands for Super Mario Glitchy 3.

Mario: Hey, you a just stole a my name.

Princess Peach: Mario, he looks like an evil version of you, see the skull on his hat and the black and blue clothing.

Mario gets into a defensive position.

Mario: Mr. 3 do you intend on fighting a Mario, because I gotta warn a you that is not a good a idea. I just a fought a turtle with fire powers and stuff.

SMG3: I... I don't know what I want to do, I think I was just born. And for some reason am feeling very grumpy, I just want to find purpose in life.

Princess Peach: Mario this seemingly weird clone of yours needs our help. Maybe you should take him under your wing, become his mentor. He doesn't even seem remotely evil.

Mario: Maybe you are a right, Mr. 3, would you like to come a with me.

SMG3 thinks about it.

SMG3: Why should I?

Mario: You a look like a me, and given that we just a met but you seem lost. Maybe I can a help you.

SMG3 thinks about it some more. SMG3 is not sure he trusts Mario, but decides to come with Mario anyway.

Princess Peach follows them.

Mario takes him to their house.

Mario knocks on the door and Luigi answers.

Luigi: Hey bro, what's going on?

Luigi notices the other Mario and gets scared by his grumpy demeanor.

Luigi: Ah! Bro, what's a going on?

Mario: So Luigi, after defeating a Bowser and a saving the kingdom, a weird thing crashed in front of the a kingdom. This guy named Super Mario Glitchy 3, or SMG3 came out of a it. And I've decided, we should a take him in make him the third Mario brother after all he looks a just like me.