𝓑

The thrill and the fear disappear, it's dangerous ~

The sun was shining bright, as the first lights of the day began to pick from the high skyscrapers of Seoul

The sun was shining bright, as the first lights of the day began to pick from the high skyscrapers of Seoul. The water, from being as dark and deep as her mood, mimicked the great star's glow and sparkled through its small waves.

The morning was starting in Seoul, as the birds started chirping around the trees while the city's noises were still a dream. The only person awake was that girl, who thought to be in the middle of a nightmare.

She hated people, hated the sun and hated the birds. She hated life, in all its forms. That's why she was standing there, over the Bridge of Death.
She has been thinking a lot about it, and at last she decided; her life wasn't worthy to be lived.

The girl waited there, motionless and alone, until she felt the sun's rays stroke her face. For a brief moment she felt good, as if something really cared about her existence. But, however, she came back to reality right after it.

She felt ready. The adrenaline was running through all her body and that made her even more happy about the situation. She was finally putting an end to her tedious life.

The girl climbed onto the handrail of the bridge and sat there for a moment, enjoying her lasts sun's rays, birds singing and water splashes. She didn't smile, as she didn't know how to, but felt a tingle in her chest which signaled that she was happy. She was happy to die.

She took a last breath and closed her eyes, only waiting for the water to come in contact with her skin.
But, however, Fate still kept her tied to life.

"Hey!" An angelic voice came to her right, not too far from her figure. But she didn't turn, as she wanted to meet the real angels.

"What are you doing? Bungee jumping?"

With that, the girl finally opened her eyes and turned to glare at that nosy person. It was a normal boy, with normal black hair and normal almond eyes. But something in him made her believe for a brief moment that he really was an angel.

"Hey, do you hear me?"

Hearing that, she finally came back to her senses and found her voice. "What do you want?"

"It's dangerous. Get off there."

"No. I'm just where I want to be. You only stopped me."

"You don't want to die." The boy said and that made her confused; what would he know about dying?

"Yes, I want to."

"Stop lying. And get off."

The girl didn't know how and why, but her body moved to his orders and got off the handrail. After that, without saying anything, the guy took her wrist and began to drag her with him. "C'mon. We're going to be late for school."

She didn't know how he knew her school, probably by their identical uniforms, but she still let him pull her through every street. Until, finally, he stopped in front of her school, which was his too.

They parted ways without saying a word and something shifted inside her chest. The girl at the time didn't know why and how, but she watched him for a moment and called out for him. "You, weird guy. What's your name?"

The boy stopped on his path for a moment, and then turned around with a little smile.

"I'm Huang Renjun."

Cʜᴇʀʀʏ's Nᴏᴏᴋ:

Cʜᴇʀʀʏ's Nᴏᴏᴋ:

It's finally backk!