Part 15: The promise

This whole chapter is just poorly written !sm  u t!

Just a warning lol

(funni movation go brrr)

On top of Chomper, the Scientist was completely nude. Chomper was admiring his build and desired to touch it, but Scientist stopped him by tying his hands to the headboard of the bed with his tie. "You like what you see~" Chompers yanked at his restraints as Scientist purred the words into his ears. He didn't like being teased like this, and he certainly wanted to punish the scientist by making him plead until he was unable to continue. However, he had to restrain himself. Scientist observed his battle and how his d!ck appeared to twitch with each motion he made. "Alright, alright, I won't keep you waiting for long," he chuckled. Without warning, he grabbed Chomper's shaft quickly stroking it with two hands considering how large it was. The scientist seized the opportunity when Chomper gasped by the quick movement and kissed him while inserting his tongue. Chomper gaped since he had never in a million years imagined being a bottom.Chomper was turned over onto his stomach by the scientist, who smirked. His butt was in the air, and his arms were now crossed in the form of an 'x'. Scientist pushed his own d!c/ into Chomper, and pleasure soon took the place of pain. "I'm sorry dear, but I never said I would be gentle with you." Chomper's own noisy moans made it difficult for him to hear Scientist. He attempted to block them out by burying his face in a pillow, but the scientist saw him do this. He raised Chomper's head after grabbing a small section of his hair with one hand. "Don't. I want to hear you scream in delight at everything I do for you. And with his other hand, he steadily Chompers balanced and harshly trusted into him. . Chompers sweated profusely as every trust Scientist did left him with a bigger mess than he already was.

Scientist flipped Chomper over and grabbed his d!ck and placed a finger on the hole just as Chomper was about to cU/m. "Unless I say otherwise, you are not allowed to cU/m." Scientist groan as Chomper cried out. He pleaded because of the unpleasant feeling of wanting release but being unable to. Scientist placed his d!c.k on Chompers' lips to help him calm. The scientist moaned when Chomper extended his tongue and licked the tip of it, and put it in his mouth. Chomper whimpered as he came very to the edge. Soon enough, he came. The scientist retracted his hand, which was completely covered in his cu!m, and licked his fingers clean. Scientist had passive aggressively pinned Chomper down when he realized what he had done. "You naughty boy~ I must now punish you." 

Chompers' legs were stretched out by the scientist. He left hickeys all over his body as he licked and teased him while sucking on his flesh. He soon discovered Chomper's sweet spot, which made Chomper wheeze and tug harder on the straps. For Chomper, this was torture because he desired a scientist inside of him. He pleaded for Scientist to stop because this was pain. Chomper finally began to drift off. Soon after, the scientist stopped. Chomper wrapped his arms and legs around his torso as he was picked up after Scientist undid the tie holding his wrist.

"You did a great job serving your punishment, good boy." Scientist whispered as Chomper dozed off with his head resting against his chest. The scientist placed Chomper next to him and spooned him before pulling the covers up deciding that it was enough for tonight. He gave him a peck on the back of the head before falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------