airport shenanigans

today you and jobe were coming home from Bali as you had spent the last 10 days there, it was a very last minute holiday but you truly enjoyed very single second of it and was so gutted to be going
home but you missed your family and friends so adleast there was a bright side i guess.

your flight wasn't until 5:30pm so you had the morning to grab some breakfast and clean up the hotel room so the cleaners didn't have too much to do once you guys left, you also were able to pack up your last few things that have been left around the hotel room over the last week or so.

"i don't want to go home" you complained to jobe while eating brunch at a random cafe yous wandered into as everywhere else wasn't still serving breakfast as yous woke up quite late knowing that you would need energy for the long travel day ahead. "i know but we will try organise another trip soon" he responded while stuffing his face with toast.

soon you guys were standing outside with your suitcases waiting on a taxi too come pick you guys up. once it arrived you hoped in the back and jobe helped the taxi driver put in the suitcases and carry on's. he then sat beside you and you layed your head on his shoulder letting out a sigh as you were gutted that you had to leave so soon.

once you arrived at the airport you were shocked to see the line for check in, it was adleast a 40 minute wait and your flight was in an hour, also the fact the airport was so hot and there was clearly no air conditioning on. it was stressful but the stress wasn't even worth it cause yous came to find out your flight was delayed an hour. so the fast pass yous payed for wasn't even worth it but we move.

we finally got through security after another 35 minutes and went to grab some burger king to fill you up as the aeroplane food can be hit or miss. yous we're talking about how the stress wasn't even worth it but we're joking about it to try lighten the mood.

you were checking your gate number just to see it was delayed and hour and a half now. for fuck sake.

and this continues on for 4 hours until you finally board and find your seats. thank god they were beside each other because at this point your exhausted and you best believe jobe will be a personal pillow.

once take off you fell asleep immediately on jobes  arm and stayed asleep for around 2 hours so that killed a good bit of time obviously had so much more time to spend.

your first flight is done and you are heading straight to a shop in duty free to buy snacks as that was a mistake you made on the last flight.

you got on your connecting flight and we're so excited to be home at this point, as crazy as it sounds but all you wanted was your bed.

you once again just watched some netflix and slept with your head on jobes shoulder and his head resting on top of yours.

finally back at home and landed safely. yous got off the plane so exhausted and heading to collect your bags. then you exited the airport and mark was an angel and picked yous up.

you once again fell asleep in the back seat and mark looked back at you. "i thought you said she slept most of the flight" he questioned jobe. "yep she did but that's y/n for you always sleeping" j responded while letting out a laugh from the front seat beside his dad, mark joined in on the laughing but they attempted to stay as quiet as possible "as she should" mark said.

once yous arrived at jobes as you were just gonna stay there and go home in this morning. jobe carried you in and brought you upstairs to his bed "hmm i've been waiting for this bed all day" you mumbled half asleep. jobe just laughed and kissed me your head and went down to help his dad with all of their luggage and then ordered food for the 3 of us.

he called denise and jobe to let them know that we got home safely.

you then woke up and went downstairs and ate food jobe ordered.

yous spent quite a few hours downstairs talking to mark about his last week and our holiday as it must of been pretty lonely as denise and jobe are in germany.

you once again fell asleep on the couch cuddled up to jobe. wow who could of guessed.

<3

<3

i'm proud of this icl.

hope you enjoy 🫶

leave requests if you have them thanks