wake up bitch

last night you fell asleep very early due to exhaustion from the full week of school so you immediately fell asleep once you got to jobes around 9:30 which is so unlike you as honestly you are such a nigjt owl.

however this resulted in you waking up very early and hyper this morning at 6:58am. you woke up with jobe sleeping soundly in the crook of your neck

you knew he must exhausted as he has been non stop training for the last week now but you were growing bored and you never plugged in your phone last night so it was on 4% and you were gonna have to get up to go grab the charger for it

you knew he must exhausted as he has been non stop training for the last week now but you were growing bored and you never plugged in your phone last night so it was on 4% and you were gonna have to get up to go grab the charger for it. you decided to make a go for it and try get up but failed miserably "babe stop i'm sleeping" he mumbled "i need the charger" you said in a duh voice, you felt him patting the bed around us and u we're wondering what he was doing until he pulled out his phone and handed it to you "here use that ur too comfy ur not moving" you just nodded and went on his phone "god y/n please turn the brightness down what the fuck" he said squinting his eyes shut "fuck sake my bad" you said while rubbbing the back of his head after turning the brightness down. you could feel him blinking against your neck and you felt bad knowing that you woke him up but around 5 minutes later you heard soft snores coming from his mouth.

it was 8 o clock and now you just couldn't sit still any longer. you tried your hardest to get out of jobes grip but once again it was a failed attempt. "bro stop i swear to god" he said "but j i'm bored please let me get up" you said "but y/n i'm comfy so please stop moving" he responded knowing damn well he was mimicking me. you decided to just get up anyways as you were bored asf sitting there for long.

you went showered, done makeup, got dressed just into nike pros and jobes hoodie and he was still sleeping surprise
surprise.

at this point i was bored out of my mind so i went to talk to Denise down in the kitchen. "hey Denise how are you"
i questioned "oh good morning darling your up early, i take it jobe is  still asleep" she wondered, "yeah doesn't look like he's waking up anytime soon either" you responded.

after 20 minutes of speaking to denise you headed back upstairs. you walked into the bedroom and say on jobes bed beside him. "wake up bitch i'm bored" you said reasonably loudly but not loud enough to wake up jude in the room next door. "mmm i'm okay i like my sleep" jobe mumbled while pulling you into his embrace digging his head into your neck.

you just sigh in defeat and run you fingers through his hair.

<3