bad day

you arrived to Jobes around 12 however he had training until 1:30 but as usual someone let you in and you just wait for his arrival, today it was jude who let me in as he is home in england for a while after the world cup and for christmas.

"alrigjt kid how are you doing"he said as he opened the door and waited for me to step inside. we just had a normal conversation for about 10 - 20 minutes until i headed upstairs to jobes room with my bag as i was staying for a few days because my parents are out of the country for a bit and they don't trust me by myself to not do something "stupid".

(time skip)
time-1:49
jobe is home

he comes straight upstairs and says i quick but sad "hi" and straight into the shower he goes without another word which was odd, usually you would have to beg him to shower cause he was making the bed sheets and you smell like sweat. You just brushed it off though.

once he got out and dryed himself off he put on grey shorts and came out of the bathroom shirtless which caused you to stare at his rock hard abs, which always got a him to bully you for being so obsessed but this time just dead silence. You got a bit concerned as he was cleaning up his wet towel and other stuff from the mess he made this morning while getting ready, you were worried that he was mad at you but all worries disappeared once he walked towards the bed you layed on with his head kept low and he climbed towards you and dug his head into your neck. before you could even ask what was going on with him you hear him mumble "don't ask please just don't" which you obeyed and just rubbed the back of his head gently with your newly done nails.

soon you heard snores coming from his mouth and his warm breath against your neck. you soon joined him by also falling asleep.

 you soon joined him by also falling asleep

<3