beach

"jobe please please it will be fun i promise" u begged for jobe to go to the beach. "no i'm not arsed it's late anyway and i'm sore from training and it's cold" he reasoned "well i'm goung and we're not even getting in the water so put on a jacket and you will be fine" you said as you started getting ready for the beach, all u wanted to do was go on a walk with your dog Charles.

you heard shuffling behind u and u turned around and it was jobe getting up to get ready. "ohh so ur coming with me now" you said with a attitude, "well i'm hardly gonna let u go to the beach on ur own now am i what kinda boyfriend would i be then huh" he said "and cut it out with the attitude alright" he added.

20 minutes later you, charles and j and walking towards the beach, you only live about 25 minutes from the beach so it would only make sense to walk instead of trying to get a lift of someone.

once u arrived you let charles off his lead and let him run towards the water while you and jobe just kept walking as they're was no hope you were gonna get in. Jobe started to walk slower and u didn't know why but he ended up behind u but u thought nothing of it until you felt a strong set of arms picking you up by ur waist from behind and you immediately knew it was jobe he placed you over his shoulder so your face and arms gripped onto his waist screaming to let u go "jobe bring me anywhere near the water i swear to god this will be your last day on this earth and i'm not joking" u said "oi what did i say about that attitude let.it.go" he said while holding back a laugh.

after begging to be let down he finally gave in and but u back on the ground. he was laughing his heart out while u looked at him with the biggest death stare. "oh come on it was funny" he said somewhat stuttering from laughing. before you could say anymore you heard barking coming near u so u turned around to see a soaking charles jumping onto jobes legs getting him all sandy and wet. "charles stop right now buddy" jobe said while trying to stop charles, "karmas a bitch isn't she" you said delighted with charles behaviour for once.

once you got charles back on the lead you began to walk home. once home you and jobe put charles straight into the bath got him washed up and while jobe was attempting to dry him but failing miserably you hopped in the shower and washed yourself. When you you were all tried u went downstairs to see jobe running after charles to dry him. you patted j on the back and told him to shower and you will finish drying charles. once all done you feed charles, git 2 bottles of water from the fridge and key jobe in bed and feel alseep in the comfort of your boyfriends arms

"i love you y/nn" jobe mumbled into ur hair.

"i love you too j"

<3