The lying witch and the warden: Part 2

Luz: "Stop adorably hopping away you-"

Luz then stops in awe of all the stuff in the tent, gazing apon all the random stuff in the tent. Till y/n ran in out of breath.

Y/N: "*Wheeze* please don't ever do that *Wheeze* again."

???: "Finally, You're back."

The duo both looked to where the mysterious voice came from, To reveal a woman with long untamed grey hair.

???: "Now lets see what we've got here."

The small owl landed on the womans staff, She then turned it around for it to become something of a wooden statue. Causing luz and y/n to gasp in shock. The woman then pulls out a phone and then tossed it away.

???: "Garbage."

Than a diamond ring.

???: "Garbage."

She than pulled out a golden looking grail.

???: "Garbage."

Y/n: "W-Wait, was that the holy grail?"

Luz then put a finger to y/n's mouth to shoosh him.

Luz: "Sshhh."

???: "Now this will make me rich."

She takes out a pair of joke glasses with eyes on springs and puts them on, the springs pulling back in forth from her face and outward.

???: "And this...Will make good kindling."

She then started to burn the book with a small candle till luz rushed out of the tent and grabbed the book from her.

Y/N: "Luz!"

Luz: "Excuse me, Sorry its mine thank you."

Y/N then decided the jig was up and came out to follow her.

???: "Y-yeah its hers so thank you for finding it we'd best be going thank you bye!"

The two were about to go back through the door they came from but it folded and dissapeared.

???: "Your not going anywhere."

Y/N: "Ok but counter point, we actually are."

Y/N then grabbed luzs hand and dashed out of the tent before stopping at the edge of a cliff, Both gasped in shocked by the sight in front of them.

Y/N: "Ok can uh some one please explain to me, THE F(Griffin squack)CK!"

Luz: "Oh no, no, no, no, no whats going on?"

Luz then slowly backed away from the edge of the cliff, She then slightly screamed in suprise when she see's a small fairy but then chuckled calming down a bit.

Luz: "Oh hello little fairy, Are you here to tell me that this is all a fantastical dream?"

Fairy: "GIVE ME YOUR SKIN!"

Luz then screamed as y/n then grabbed the fairy, slammed it down, and kicked it as hard as he could.

Luz: "Where are we? Did we die? Are we in the bad place?"

Y/N: "Well to test that theory i'd have to see if i feel pain."

Y/N then punched himself in the gut, immediately falling to his knees but quickly got back up.

Y/N: "Haha! W-We aren't dead!"

Y/N coughed slightly still slightly stunned from the punch.

The two then felt hands apon their shoulders as they soon look up to see the woman they saw before.