The lying witch and the warden: Part 1

If this is bad don't blame me, Blame my writers block for about two years or smth i forgot.

Open to the principals office with Luz noceda and Y/n Choi (who has some bits of fake spider webs in his hair)

Luz: "So...What are ya in for today?"

Y/n: "Well besides helping out for your book report, i had a bit of a 'Altercation'."

Quick cut to y/n a couple minutes ago walking out of a bathroom stall whistling while wiping his hands to reveal another kid face first in a toilet.

Y/n: still worth it.

The Door opens to reveal pepura and camila in the doorway, and pepura was all BUT happy.

Y/n:

One book report explanation later.

Luz: "And thats the end."

Camilla: "The end of what?"

Y/n: "Her book report."

The snake luz was holding then bites the azura action figures head, which caused y/n to move away slightly from her.

Y/n: "I kinda think she knocked it out of the park."

Principal: "Your book report is the reason your in here."

Cut to the outside of the office door showing kids screaming with snakes attacking everyone.

Luz: "Oh, Thats where the backup snakes were."

Pepura: "And what were you going to do with this?"

She then pulled out a giant firework with slightly smaller fireworks tied together.

Y/n: "That was the act 3 closer."

Camilla: "Mija, I love your creativity, but its gotten out of hand. Remember the last 3 times you were brought in here?"

Pepura: "Same with you y/n, Considering how trouble you get into your gonna be the death of me."

Y/n: "Eh, I'm not that bad."

I'm just gonna skip the flashbacks, fuck you its my reader insert >:].

Luz: "Oh..."

Y/n: "Ok yes we had a few mishaps before."

Camilla: "We love that you express yourselves, but if you can't learn to seperate fantasy from reality, you might need to spend your summer here."

Y/n: "Well, sorry to hear about this luz bu-"

Y/n then felt his mothers hand on his shoulder.

Pepura: "Not so fast little man, your going too."

Y/n: "Wha! Why-"

Pepura then gripped y/n's shoulder tighter with a menacing red and purple aura around her.

Y/n: whynotofcourseiwannagoiwouldbeinsaneifididnt.

Principal: "oookay."

Luz: "Don't worry mom, i won't let you down!"

The two mothers smile but it didn't take too long for the moment to be ruined due to the snake in luz's hand lunging at the principal, which also caused y/n to move to the otherside of the room with a high pitched scream.

Luz: "That doesn't count right?"

Fast forward a bit a few days later with y/n packing up to go to the bus stop.

Y/n: "This sucks!"

Pepura: "Oh come on sweetie, we both kinda know this is for the best, that way you and your girlfriend can seem some what normal."

Y/n: "Ok mom 1. Shes not my girlfriend and 2. I AM normal."

Pepura: "Honey you've gotten into more fights i'm suprised you aren't expelled."

Y/n: "Yeah but they started it."

Pepura: "...Listen sweety, i know your a bit upset about all of this but please give this one chance, i know you probably won't like it but its my attempt at helping you get your anger in check. Just...try for me please?"

Y/n: "...Ok, I'll try."

Pepura ruffled y/n's hair a bit with a smile.

Pepura: "Thats my little warrior."

Y/n chuckled a bit trying to fix his hair, he walked down the stairs with his backpack, Almost passing a family photo of him when he was younger, his mother, and his father.

Y/n: "...I miss you pops."

Y/n then wiped away the tears that almost welled up on his face, and walked out.

Fast Foward to y/n speed walking to luz's house to see her rummaging through her trashcan.

Y/n: "Uh luz, what in the world are you doing?"

Luz: "My good witch azura book, its gone!"

Y/n: "I think he knows."

Y/n then turned and pointed at a small owl with a bag with the book inside.

Luz: "Tiny trash thief!"

Luz and y/n began to chase after the small owl, They both come to a halt seeing the small owl run into a small abandoned house.

Y/n: "Uhhhh are you sure about this, We can always ge-

Luz then rushed into the house throwing all caution to the wind.

Y/n: "L-LUZ!"

Y/n then rushed after his best friend, After the door closes behind y/n, a yellow glow emits from the house.

End of part 1...