~ 7 ~

The two went to find Chad and Tara who were by the concession stand. "Tara! Chad! The killer is Kirby!" She yelled, as they made their way closer to the two.

When they turned around the corner, Chad was stabbed in the back by the Ghostface killer. Tara screamed while Sam ran toward her. She dragged her back so she couldn't get hurt. "Come on!"

Chad fought off Ghostface, knocking him on the ground and making him unconscious for a moment. The four of them ran to the exit and saw it was chained up. "Shit!" Bri muttered under her breath.

Tara then gasped, "there's a second exit up there!" She pointed up to the second floor. The group then ran toward the stairs, Ghostface now gone. "Where'd he go?!" Tara yelled, looking around.

He flew out of nowhere and attempted to attack Sam and Tara. Chad stepped in the way. "I'll hold him off! Go!" He yelled.

Bri pulled out her gun and began shooting, "you're not doing it alone!" The bullets missed Ghostface every time. "Fuck!" Bri screamed. Chad ended up being stabbed multiple times while Bri tried to help. Tara bawled while screaming, 'no!' repeatedly. Sam pulled her away from the site and ran up toward the stairs.

The Ghostface who attacked Chad ran toward Bri, the knife down. She held the gun up, the bullet grazing Ghostface's arm. He let out a loud scream, grabbing onto his arm. Bri ran the other direction, but he lunged for her and pinned her to the ground.

He pinned her at her wrists so she couldn't use her gun. Her bottom lip quivered, her eyes burning as she held her tears at bay. He shushed her, he grabbed the gun out of her hand and threw it further away.

He took his mask off, "Bri..."

Bri's breath got caught in her throat. Her tears streaked through her perfect makeup. Her heart shattered, finally letting out the sobs she held in her throat. "Ethan... why?" She choked out.

"Baby," he leaned down close to her ear and whispered. "I don't want to hurt you, just comply and I'll let you go."

"No!" She screamed. "You're a liar! You told me you weren't Ghostface! You told me you wouldn't hurt me! You said you were at ECON!" When he got close to her, she spit in his eye. This caused him to back up, his face crinkled in disgust. "Did you ever love me or did you lie about that too?!"

Defensively, he yelled back. "I screwed up, all right? But I never once lied to you about loving you. I've done a lot of shit, but loving you is different."

"You don't hurt people you love!" She frowned, "did you leave Mindy to die?"

His face scrunched, tears forming in his eyes. "My dad made me." Bri cried even harder, it was all a repeat of last year with Amber. All these emotions came rushing back like she was in Woodsboro again and her heart felt crushed by every ounce of emotion in her body.

"You don't deserve someone who loves you. Someone who cares for you." She spewed.

"Shut up..." Anger flared in his eyes. "You don't mean that."

"I sure as hell do! You fucking left Mindy to die. What the hell makes you think I care about you anymore?! You hurt my best friend!! You killed someone!!" She started crying hysterically.

His hands grabbed her neck, pulling her forward and slamming her head into the ground. "You have no fucking idea what I've been through!" He screeched.

Her vision began blurring as everything faded away. "Please don't kill me..." Her last thing she heard before falling into oblivion were his screams.

~~~~

Her eyes fluttered open, coughing as she tried to assess the scene around her. A salty, metallic taste filled her mouth as she struggled to get up. She raised her hand and saw her hand stained red.