~ 1 ~

What's there not to love about a Halloween party held at a Fraternity house? Bri has always loved Halloween, but now she wasn't a fan of the constant Ghost Face costumes seen around the college campus. Her costume idea for this year was a Cupid costume. She wore a red silk dress, wings, a red headband, and red converse. She held a little bow and arrow with the outfit to top it all off.

When she walked out of the room to show it off to Mindy and Ainka, they both started squealing. "You look so sexy, Bri!" Mindy exclaimed, pulling the girl into a hug.

"Ethan is gonna be head over heels for you!" Anika smiled, also standing next to Bri.

Bri's arms folded over her chest, "I don't like Ethan."

Both Mindy and Anika shot a look of disbelief at each other before Mindy spoke, "sure you don't." She grabbed her phone and began typing for a moment. "Okay, the rest of the group is waiting by the entrance of the dorms. Let's get going."

The three of them made their way down to the ground floor. They took the elevator since their dorm room was on the 6th floor. The elevator hit the ground floor and the doors opened. They exited the building and found Tara, Chad, and Ethan standing there waiting on them.

"There you guys are," Chad beamed making his way over to us. "Damn, Bri. Your costume's hot. Cupid?"

"Yeah," She beamed, twirling around to give a 360 view of it all. She noticed Ethan staring at her with his lips parted, "you got something to say, Ethan?" She teased, walking up to him and smiling.

He stared at her and shook his head furiously. She looked back over her shoulder, noticing that Chad, Mindy, Anika, and Tara had already left them behind. "We should go after them." Ethan said, walking past her quickly. He was cute when he was flustered, but Bri had to deny her feelings for him.

The entire friend group constantly told Bri how much Ethan adored her, but she wasn't ready to open her heart yet. Was she? Opening her heart was the reason why they landed in New York to begin with.

On their way there, a male approached the group with his eyes set on Tara. It was Jason Carvey, some kid from their film class. He spoke to Tara for only a few seconds, but it felt weird.

Bro looked over at Chad. His arms were folded over his chest as he stared down Jason. His eyes were narrow and his lips were pursed. "Over protective, much?" Mindy turned to Anika and teased.

Chad ignored her comment and immediately questioned Tara when the male left. "What was that about?" A ping of jealousy slipped  in his voice. He stuck his chest out as he glanced back at the male who walked away.

"Chad," Tara smiled. "It was nothing. Let's just continue heading to the party." He licked his lips and let out a harsh exhale through his nostrils before turning ahead.

A couple minutes later, they arrived at the frat house. They stepped inside and saw the party had already started. There were people dancing and drinking out of red solo cups everywhere. Music played loudly over the speakers. The place smelled like beer, sweat, and perfume. Loud voices filled the air with drunken conversations.

Everyone greeted and complimented Bri on her costume. She was more focused on getting a drink and getting herself wasted more than anything. Ethan stayed on her tail like a dog on a leash while they slivered through the thick crowd. After a few drinks, Bri felt dizzy. She stumbled to a table that was close enough to sit down on. "I need to sit down." Bri mumbled as she rubbed her forehead.

"Let's find somewhere more comfortable." Ethan reached out to grab her arm and steady her.

"Thanks." The two of them found a spot on the couch  for them both to sit on. Since there was a couple making out on the other end of it, Bri sat down close next to Ethan to the point where their legs brushed against each other.