~ 3 ~

"Are you sure?" Ethan asked, his hands placed on Brigitte's hips. "Is the door locked?" His eyes flickered to the bathroom door lock.

Bri's hand loomed under his chin, turning it so he would look at her. "Don't worry about it," she responded. He took a harsh gulp and glanced down at her lips. Before he knew it, she was already leaning in, closing the gap between them.

Their lips met and everything slowed to a stop. It was almost perfect, almost. She could feel every emotion he was feeling towards her. She moved her hands to cup his face, bringing him close. As the kiss ended, he pulled back. "Fuck. Shit, sorry!" He backed up quickly, dropping his hands to his sides. "I've never... I mean..."

"No, no. It's okay." She chuckled, her breath hot on his neck, making him shiver. "It was nice."

His face turned bright red. "Really?"

She nodded with a small smile tugging at her lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she snaked her arms around his neck. He pressed his forehead against hers, his hands resting on her ass. Their lips once again found their place. The passion in the kiss grew stronger as the kiss got more heated. They broke apart only slightly to catch a breath.

"Can I..." Ethan said between breaths, "touch you?"

"Yes, yes, yeah." She breathed heavily, kissing him hard again, pressing herself even closer against him. The room became filled with nothing but the sound of their heavy breathing.

His hands traveled up her thigh and under her dress. Once he touched her bare skin his breath hitched, his fingers gripping her leg tightly.

She gasped, letting out a breathless whimper. She brought her arms to rest on the side of his neck as his hands ran up and down her thighs. His lips moved downward and brushed against her neck, causing her to grip his hair. He let out a loud wince, "too tight!"

"Sorry!" Bri frowned, loosening her grip on his brown locks. He then continued to place long kisses on her neck, his thumb grazing against the wetness on her panties.

The sound of moaning escaped her lips as she leaned her head backward, giving him more access to her neck. His thumbs circled around her underwear causing another moan to fall from her lips. She couldn't take it anymore and grabbed onto him.

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes, watching her fluttered her own open slightly. "Let me help you." He whispered against her lips before connecting them with his again. He pushed her thighs wide open, giving him full access to her swollen lips and her wetness.
He slid his hand out from beneath her skirt and into her panties, palming himself through his boxers.

She moaned loudly when he slipped two fingers inside of her, her hips grinding against his. The friction was causing the tip to poke her leg, her moans growing louder by the second. He pulled away from her, taking his fingers out of her. He reached behind her and unzipped the back of her velvety red dress.

He pushed it off her shoulders along with her panties, tossing it aside before he returned his lips to her, pushing two fingers deeper inside of her. She arched her back, rubbing herself further against him as if trying to rub her arousal against his. "Bri..." He whispered against her mouth before crashing his lips against hers.

Bri tangled her fingers into his curls, keeping him connected to her lips. Her legs fell out from underneath him so she could push herself against him better. His movements were slow. Too slow to match the pace they both wanted.

Ethan groaned when she started grinding her hips forward into his. "God, Bri," He moaned as his hand gripped the back of her neck.

She pulled his tongue in, biting it lightly. She pulled his face even closer towards hers before sliding her tongue between his lips. He sucked softly at her bottom lip, his hands still tangled in her blonde hair.

His tongue explored deeper inside her mouth, caressing the sensitive area in the middle of her mouth.

She wrapped her legs around his body, moving her hips faster and harder. His lips moved away from hers to cover her earlobe and suck on it, sending shivers down her spine. Her whole body tightened at his touches.

His lips trailed down to her breast and her breath caught in her throat. When she saw him looking at her with hooded eyes she grabbed the hem of his T shirt and yanked it up above his chest, exposing him to her eyes.

"How are you so good at this? I thought you were a virgin," Bri asked in a hushed tone.

"How-to videos," He replied, causing a laugh to come from Bri's throat.

She rolled her eyes at Ethan's response, pulling back slightly. "Shut up and keep doing whatever you are doing to me." She demanded, grabbing his shirt and throwing it somewhere in the bathroom. She wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling his lips to meet hers again.

~~~~

Bri poked her head out of the bathroom door and looked around. "Coast is clear." She whispered, making her way out of the bathroom wearing his navy blue shirt. He crept out behind her, silently shutting the door. They took a seat on the couch, Bri's eyes drooping.

She rested her head on his shoulder. "You're really warm." She mumbled, smiling sleepily. Ethan wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head gently. She smiled in satisfaction, closing her eyes.