Chapter Twelve

》Blossom's POV《

I held in my breath and looked around. I need to get him out of here. I saw Buttercup and Bubbles running down.

"Bubbles! Shift!" I yelled as she stopped.

"I can't!" Bubbles yelled as I sighed.

"Just do it!" I yelled as she shifted into a white wolf. She ran over, and growled at the two male ghost. I chewed my bottom lip, and looked up. Tree branches that could help. I thought. I undid my belt and wrapped it around the tree branch. I brought myself up, and grabbed Brick, I tugged him up and saw Bubbles shifted into a eagle. She helped me up and Brick pulled me close.

"What are we doing, and who are they?" Brick asked as Bubbles shifted back to herself. She shook her head and she looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"No, I'm hurting and my head is losing feeling." She said as she started to fall back. I tried to grabbed her, but she fell.

"Bubbles!" I yelled as someone ran by. I saw Boomer hugging Bubbles, and Boomer nodded at me.

"No fair!" A country accent said as Brick pulled me close.

"We need to get out of here." He said as I looked at him.

"Their after you, they will hunt you down til the end of the Earth." I said as he looked at me.

"Then your gonna hate me for this." He said as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he grabbed his jacket and wrapped it around me.

"Please forgive me after this." He said as I opened my mouth. He slammed his lips to mine, and I gasped. I kissed his back, and he pulled apart. His eyes was watery and he tied me against the tree.

"Sorry," He said as he jumped down.

Brick's POV

I looked into the two mans eyes. They was glaring and I was just chewing my bottom lip.

"Why do you want me?" I asked as I saw my brothers from the corners of my eyes, crouching down.

"You get to live." The country boy said.

"It's not fair, you see. It's gonna be real sad." He said as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I saw bloody me, standing behind them.

"Cause, we're need to do this." He said as I back up a little bit.

"Can't run now." The country boy accent said as he grabbed my arms.

"Let me go!" I yelled as they laughed.

"Think twice. You can't protect everyone." The older man said as he plunged a knife in my stomach. I gasped and fell over a bit. I coughed up blood, and pain shot through me.

"Brick!" I heard Blossom yelled. The country boy raised my arm, and the older man grabbed it. I yelped and felt a sharp pain. I screamed and saw Butch and Boomer running towards us.

"No! This has to be done!" The older man said as the country boy let me go and rushed over to my brothers.

"CB!" I yelled as the country boy stopped. He looked at me, and I licked my lips. Which was covered in blood, my arm was bloody, my stomach was messed up. His lip started to trembled, and the older man grabbed me and put the knife to my throat.

"What are you doing?! Get them!" The older man yelled as CB turned and I chewed my bottom lip. I was thrown down on the ground, and my back exploded in pain.

"You think you can outsmart me?" The older man asked as he let the knife touched my cheek. I hissed as the cold metal cut my cheek.

"You know. Your family was my favorite to kill. So perfect, and well. Your father was such a nice man in town, and your mother. Was such a wonderful woman." He said as I coughed some more blood up.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he pressed the knife deeper. I screamed and he took the knife off of my face.

"Brick! Run!" I heard Blossom yelled as I looked deep into the older man eyes. He was broken, I can see it.

"How many?" I asked as he looked at me.

"You know, I always wondered what's in a human stomach." He changed the subject, he lifted my shirt and the knife traced a pattern.

"What happen? I asked him as he plunge the knife into my stomach again. I groaned and saw Blossom getting off the tree branch.

"No!" I yelled and pushed off the guy. He was shock and I grabbed the knife, I rushed over to Blossom who gasped.

"Brick." She whispered as she touched my face.

"Run." I told her. She looked at me.

"Run!" I yelled and pushed her.

"Take them out of here, and run!" I yelled as I was pushed to the ground. I was stabbed in the back, and I gasped.

"I wonder how it is to kill a teen girl." He said as I kicked.

"You won't find out." I hissed and looked at Blossom.

"Run, for me!" I yelled.

"I can't lose you!" Blossom said as I looked at her.

Then everything hit me. I was dead, I was following my brothers around. I saw Blossom's grandmother standing next to the tree with her father. I saw my parents who wasn't bleeding and carved.

"Brick, it's time to let go." Mom said as I looked back at Blossom.

"I can't lose her." I said as pain exploded in my head. I was being slammed.

"Let go." Voices whispered. I closed my eyes, and started to let the pain win.

"Brick! Please, I can't lose you!" I heard someone yelled. I opened my eyes, and saw an angel looking at me.

"You're okay, help is on the way." She said as I closed my eyes.

Heyyo Guys!!!1

Sorries for being so fucking late!! Omfggg, but there is only gonna be two more chapters in this book!! So please, tell me how you like this book?? Should I do another supernatural book for Ppgz??? If so, which couple??? And tells me what we thinks!!!

WElls Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!