Chapter Eleven

> Brick's POV <

It's been two weeks since the woods thing. Blossom has been skipping school. I can hear her screams echoing in the woods sometimes. It breaks my heart for some reason. Sometimes I would see the bloody me, hanging near the edge of the woods.

He would follow me. He would just shake his head. Making the ground shake a little. I sighed and walked in the lunchroom. I saw bloody me, standing at the corner of the lunch room. I gulped and walked over to my brothers.

"She didn't come to school today." Buttercup said as I sat down.

"She hasn't been here for two weeks, Butters." Butch said as she shook her head.

"Something is different about this." Bubbles said as the lunchroom doors blew opened. We turned and saw nothing. I narrowed my eyes and saw Bloody me moving to the door. I looked back at my friends, but the ground was shakily lighty.

"Maybe she'll show later." Boomer said as I bit my lip.

"We can't even find where she is." Buttercup said as I looked at the door. Bloody me nodded and made a picture of Blossom standing near the tree. I narrowed my eyes and saw something dark hands grabbed her. Her screamed echoed and I jumped. They looked at me and I licked my lips.

"I know where she is." I said as Buttercup looked at me with wide eyes.

"Can you take us to her?" Buttercup asked as the ground shook. I looked back at Bloody me who was falling over. I flinched and nodded.

"Yeah. Follow me." I said as we got up. I walked to the door and bloody me was drawing on the wall. He turned towards me and I shooked my head. I lead them to my car, and we got in. I turned on my car and drove out school's parking lot. I licked my lips and looked in the rearview mirror. I saw skeletons. I yelped and make the car swoosh a little.

"What the fuck!" Butch yelled as I shooked my head.

"Sorry, saw something." I said as I drove to our driveway. I saw the middle of the woods was glowing. I jumped out of the car and rushed over to the opening. I ran in and heard Blossom screamed.

"Blossom!" I yelled as the ground shook. I saw Blossom against the tree, being held by the black hands. Bloody me, shooked his head and motion towards the opening. I bit my lip and ran over to Blossom.

"Brick?" She asked as she thrashed around. I gulped and put my hands on her shoulders. A burning feeling went through my arms.

"Stop!" Blossom yelled as she looked behind me. I turned and saw

"Why are you here?" I asked as I touched on of the black mist. My hand burned, but I heard a scream. I turned and saw Bloody me looking at his hand. My eyes followed and I saw the hand burning.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as Blossom widened her eyes. I turned and saw two people standing with smirks.

"So you get to live, eh?" A country accent asked as I raised my eyebrow at them.

"What?" I asked as the black mist disappeared. I jumped and Blossom grabbed my hand. She ran down the path and I saw black mist following us.

"What's happening?" I asked as she turned.

"Urm, how can I put this in words!" Blossom yelled in the wind.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she hide behind the tree.

"As crazy this may sound, but you're really supposed to be dead. But I somehow brought you to life, which ended up killing my Dad." Blossom said as I back up.

"Are you sick or something? Cause, I was never dead." I said as she shook her head.

"It's comes with the price." She said as I shooked my head. I back up and hit something cold.

"If we can't live, then you can't either." A smooth voice said as my breathing stop.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!

Wells whats we thinks??? Sorry for it being late and short!!! I made a new update schedle, so if you have any questions about what Book you wanna know that I write and you want the update days, txt me or comment!! Wells I promise the next one will ber longer and sorry for the cliffy!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!