Chapter Eight

> Blossom's POV <

I opened my eyes, my throat burning. I saw Buttercup in a neck cast, Bubbles in a full body cast. I gasped and got up. My throat was burning as I smelled the blood around me, I turned and saw a woman standing there, she was blind and sitting at the table, with cards.

"Hello my dear." She said as I walked over to her.

"Hello." I said as she smiled.

"Good morning, I need to do something." She said as I raised my eyebrow.

"Which is?" I asked as she motioned towards the cards.

"Pick three my dear, and do not look." She said as I nodded. I pick three, and the other cards vanished. I gasped and look in amazement. Woah, thats was pretty cool.

"The cards have a passion, each one is made one for you. No one can ever take it away from you. The cards have chosen you, you see my dear one the cards has a story to tell." She said as she snapped her fingers, making the cards to float. "The first card you see is powerful. Ever since a young age your powers has been, special. Powers are gifts people say, but yours is also a curse. Ghost are very powerful, and very strange in way. Your powers are meant to help them, never take that for granted my dear. The second you see is very strange to me, love. You're in love with a spirit, and you can't change true love. love is strange and a very hard feeling to understand, never take it for granted my dear. But he also loves you back, and will protect you at any cost. The third one is very dark, and dangerous. Your life is gonna be cut short if you don't stop a certain thing, you'll do something you'll regret for the rest of your life and but remembering the right thing, always has a cost." She said as I nodded.

"One more thing." The woman said as I bit my lip.

"Yes?" I asked as she held out her hand.

"Take my hand." She said as I took it. I felt a sharp pain, and my burning throat slowly was going away. I gasped and felt light headed, she smiled and patted my hand.

"Damn those vampires, always ruining people's lives." She said and gave me a cross necklace. I raised my eyebrow and grabbed the necklace.

"This will protect you from harm." She said as I nodded and looked down at the cross. I looked back to thank her but she was gone. I opened my mouth and heard the opened. I turned and saw Boomer and Butch. I put the cross on and rushed over to them.

"Guys, I need to know where Brick is." I said as they looked at each.

"Can't you summoned him?" Butch asked as I slapped my forehead. I closed my eyes and pictured Brick, as I began to picture him an eerie feeling filled the room. I opened my eyes and saw the black mist everywhere. I bit my lip and felt something cold against my neck. I turned and heard a crash. I was looking all over the room, glass was shattering, hearing ghostly screams and feeling eerie presents. I gasped and saw the windows exploded, Boomer grabbed me and pulled me down. Butch grabbed the other girls pulled them to the side.

"You have to get out of here!" Boomer yelled as the wind began to pick up. I gulped and nodded.

"But how!?!" I yelled back and the black mist was filling up the room.

"Do you trust me?" Boomer asked as I nodded. "Okay!" He yelled and picked me up. He ran towards the window and tossed me out.

"Boomer!" I yelled as the black mist followed me.

"Sorry!" Boomer yelled and jumped after me. He super speed on the walls and grabbed my hand. We reached the ground, and he put me down.

"Okay just smash this and this will take you to Brick." Boomer said as he handed me a ball. I raised my eyebrow and the black mist was catching up to us.