Chapter Ten

> Brick's POV <

I rubbed the back of my head. I had a huge headache, I got up and looked around. I raised my eyebrow and walked forward.

"Get ready for school" My mom yelled as I ran to my room. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, and red t-shirt. I slipped on a black hoodie, and a black/red cap. I ran downstairs and slipped on my black high tops.

"Brick, you look pale?" Mom said as she put a hand to my forehead.

"I think, I'm tired." I said as she nodded. She kissed my forehead, and I grabbed my bag. I ran outside, and saw the girl from earlier walking with my brother's girlfriends. I raised my eyebrow and jogged up to them.

"Bubbles, Buttercup." I said as they smiled at me. The girl stopped, and she looked down at her hands. I raised my eyebrow, and felt cold air on my neck. I turned and saw nothing. I narrowed my eyes and saw someone walking in my woods. I raised my eyebrow and jogged over there.

I saw a man walking farther, and humming an old tune. I gulped and sat my bag down. I walked after him and heard him singing lighty.

"Every death is greater than the last." He sang in a whispered.

"You know it's never good to follow someone." He said as he turned towards me. I jumped and saw one side of his face was cut off. I back up and he laughed. Next thing I knew, was someone jumped out and cut off a piece of his face. Screams echoed through the woods, I saw little girls running from a man chasing them with a knife. I jumped and heard gun shots.

I back up and trip over a tree branch. I looked up and saw a bloody me. I his eyes was gone, he stood up and I got up slowly. The screams died down, and the bloody me turned his head to the side. He raised his bloody arm and pointed towards a foggy area. I saw someone running. I licked my lips and ran into the fog.

"Stop!" I heard a girl yelled.

"Please help me!" I heard myself yelled. I stop and saw the bloody me, hanging upside the tree.

"Help!" I yelled and he opened his mouth. Spider crawled out and laughs boomed through the forest.

"Turn back!" The girl voice yelled.

"Help! Boomer, Butch run!" My voice yelled as my eyes widened. I saw them standing on the top of the tree, my hanging self was on the ground.

"Go away!" Boomer yelled.

"Run!" Butch yelled.

"You're dead!" The girl yelled as I fell to the ground, and covered my ears.

"Help!" My voice yelled. I heard gunshots, screams, laughs. Girls crying, men laughing. Boys screaming, men and woman laughing. More gunshots, more screams, and I felt blood dripping on me. I looked and saw myself hanging in the tree, mouth gone. He had a smirk carved in, and he laughed.

"Don't be afraid." I heard a voice say.

"Didn't you know it's not nice to follow people?" A man asked, as I heard a knife plunge in him. He yelled as I saw my bloody self walking into the tree. He came out and his arm was missing. He laughed and had a gun in his only hand.

"It won't hurt." I heard myself said as I was pushed to the ground. I looked and saw the girl on me. She looked around and her eyes froze on the bloody me. The bloody me, turned his head to the side and she had tears in her eyes. She got up slowly and she walked towards the bloody me.

> Blossom's POV <

"Run!" The bloody Brick yelled as he put the gun down. I shooked my head and walked towards him more. He screamed and flashed over to the tree. He was standing on the branch and he fell down. He came back up, and a gunshot was heard.

"Brick, no!" I yelled as the noise stopped. The bloody him, stood still. He raised his hand, and his head fell back. He looked like a rag doll, his finger raised up and he shooked his finger.

"Sorry." He whispered and he fell back. I ran after him, and the ground split. I saw him hanging at the edge, my hands reached out. He raised his hand, but I felt myself being pulled back. I saw Brick fell in.

"No!" I yelled as the wind blew. Screams echoed, ghost flickered everywhere.

"Are you okay?" I heard Brick asked. I turned back and saw he was holding me. I shooked my head and felt light headed.

"Maybe, we should sit down." Brick said as he sat me down. He checked my face, and I looked at the ghost, who was crying, reliving their death. I shooked my head and the ground spilt more. I screamed and felt burning on my left leg. I saw Brick raising up and he was flung against the tree.

"No!" I yelled and jumped up. I ran forward, and fell in the ground. I gasped and grabbed the edge.

"Blossom!" The bloody Brick yelled. Everything stopped. Bloody Brick, and live Brick looked at each other. The live one, raised his eyebrow and the bloody one. He turned back to normal, I saw his arm was carved, but his red eyes came back. He widened his eyes and he jumped down.

"No!" A voice yelled. The fire grew hotter, and I screamed. The dead Brick, ran forward but something grabbed my ankle and pulled me in.

"Brick!" I yelled and saw the live one, was just staring. The dead one, and jumped in. He grabbed my body and I looked down. I saw fire, demons, and ghost. Brick shooked his head and he looked at me.

"Blossom, I love you." He said as he threw me up.

"Brick!" I yelled as the live Brick grabbed my waist and pulled me to the ground. I looked and saw Brick in the fire, the ground came back together. I widened my eyes and jumped to the closed ground. I heard Brick's screamed and the ground closed.

"No!" I yelled and banged on the ground.

"Come back!" I yelled and tears fell down my face. He can't be gone. I didn't help him cross over. He died again, for me. I looked at the live one. He isn't the same. I didn't fall for him. I fell for the dead one. The one who was there for me, the one who protected his brothers. He wasn't the same.

"Brick." I whispered and closed my eyes.

Heyyo Guys!!!!

Okayys, so what we thinks???? A little confused???? Well's tells me what ya thinks????? Do you think Blossom will fall for the live Brick???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!