Epilogue

I walked down the street, my hands tuck inside my pockets. I sighed and blew my orange hair out of my face. My eyes looked up and meet with a familiar blue eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Boomer asked as I looked out the towards the window.

"I don't know." I said as I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked and saw Bubbles smiling at me, I sighed and looked down at my boots.

"She died ten years ago Brick." Boomer said as I sighed.

"I know." I said as he side hugged me.

"Then stay away from this place." Boomer said as I looked over at him. "This place is messing you up. I mean, she's everywhere, right?" He asked as I shrugged.

"You know I don't wanna see." I said as he sighed.

"Buttercup shouldn't gave you that necklace." He muttered as I looked down at my wrist.

"Okay." I said as I turned away.

"Brick, I know this is hard for you, it's hard for me. She was my best friend, and it was real hard to let her go. But she had to go, for him." Bubbles said as I nodded.

"Ok." All I said before walking off to my house. I unlocked the door, and took off my boots. I closed the door, and heard familiar giggles. I sighed and walked inside the kitchen. I brought out a beer bottle, and walked inside of my bedroom.

"Daddy?" I heard my ten year son asked as he knocked on the door.

"Aunty wanted to know if I could go with her to practice the spells." He asked as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I don't care." I said as I brought the bottle to my lips.

"Okay, I love you!" He yelled as the room went quiet. I heard his breathing, and I saw his shadow pacing back and forth. I drank the bottle faster and threw it at the door. I heard a small gasped and he ran off.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Tears ran down my cheeks and I wrapped my arms around myself. I couldn't escape, I saw her in him. I couldn't lose him like I lost her.

Danny's POV

I ran from my dad's door, and tears ran down my face. What did I do? I didn't do anything wrong. I just don't know what to do anymore. I wipe my tears and saw my aunt standing in the doorway.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she picked me up. She wipe my tears and her warm green eyes brought calmness in me.

"Daddy is sad again. Is it because of mommy?" I asked as she walked out of the house.

"I don't know. I think that might be it." She said as I sighed and looked back at the house.

"Do you think daddy will be okay?" I asked as she looked at me with a smile.

"Wanna stay the night?" She asked as I smiled and nodded. she smiled and hugged me closer.

"Your mom is proud of you know?" SHe said as I looked at her.

"You think?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, she's always with you." She said as I smiled.

"What's her name?" I asked as she walked over to the graveyard.

"Blossom." She said as we stopped in front of the grave, I looked and saw flowers everywhere. I saw a flower necklace, and aunt sat me down.

"This was hers." She said as she picked up the necklace, she grabbed my hand and spread it out. "Now it's yours." She said as I smiled. I bought the necklace close and a warm breeze across my face.

"And she loves you." Aunt said as she hugged me.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!

Well this is one different epilouge what I usually write. But what we thinks???? It's finally finshed??? Danny????? Brick????? Wells tells me!!!

Well Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!