Chapter 19| Dragged Out of the Closet

Randy's POV

I peered out the window as I spied on my son and Kyle. "Randy you don't have to spy on them" Sharon complained. "Yes I do Sharon, this is very important" I replied. I want to make sure nothing to weird happens between them. I press my ear against the window trying to hear their conversation. "For God's sake Randy!" Sharon said angrily while walking up to the window. "Oh here we go" I said. Kyle had pushed my son against the wall and yelled something I couldn't quite make out.

"No one's getting laid in this house unless it's me!" I yelled while swinging the door open. I pointed my rifle at Kyle and yelled "Get away from my son right now!". "The fuck!" Kyle yelled in fear. "Dad! What the hell!" Stan screamed. "RANDY PUT THE GODDAMN GUN DOWN NOW!" Sharon screamed. Kyle then sprinted off my lawn leaving Stan alone. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Stan yelled. "No one is this house is getting some unless it's me ok! I know how it works, some hot guy presses you against the wall and seduces you. Well not in my house!" I yelled.

"Why would you think that Stan and Kyle even like each other?!" Sharon yelled. "Oh ya you told me not to say anything. Sorry" I apologized to Stan. "FUCK YOU!" he screamed as he ran back into the house and up the stairs. I then heard his door being slammed. "What the hell is going on?" Sharon asked me. "I'm not supposed to say anything" I said. "Is Stan gay?" Sharon asked. "Maybe" I replied. "For fucks sake! Tell me the truth!" Sharon yelled at me. "Uhh ya, he's gay" I blurted out.

Timeskip ~ Mourning

Stan's POV

Last night was not fun at all, my stupid fucking dad not only dragged me out of the closet to my mom and sister but pulled a motherfucking shotgun on Kyle and I during a serious conversation. He threatened to fucking kill him! School today is NOT gonna be fun at all. At least I didn't have to eat dinner with Shelly and her boyfriend last night that would've sucked even more.

I threw all my books in my bag and finished tying my shoe. I wanted to leave early so that my mom wouldn't have the option of having 'the talk'. There is no way in hell I'm dealing with her this mourning. I crept silently down the stairs and grabbed a banana for breakfast. After snatching that I stepped quietly over to do the door and left undetected.

It's almost Sumer which means the snow has lightened up a lot. It's pretty warm today well at least by South Park's standards. It feels like a normal spring day. That's probably the only good thing about today. My relationship with Kyle is now unbelievably awkward and when I get home my mom's gonna want to ask me a bunch of questions I really don't want to answer. I made it to the bus stop where obviously no one was standing. It's about 8:30 and the guys don't get here until 8:45. To pass time I play Geometry Dash.

A few minutes later I hear footsteps coming close to me. I turn my head to see none other than Kyle. Great! Last person I want to see just happens to be the first one here. "You're here early" Kyle said. "I'm really not in the mood to talk right now" I moaned. "Ya our relationship has been.........really weird" Kyle replied. "Ya no kidding, I came out to you, admitted that I liked you and my dad pulled a shotgun on you" I blurted out. "So it's true" Kyle mumbled. "What's true?" I replied confusedly. "That you like me" Kyle said back.

"I uhh-" I stopped talking when I saw Kenny and Margarine walk up. "Hey guys" Kyle greeted. He then talked to them while I stood away from them awkwardly. The bus then pulled up and when all got on. The day continued normally, we had Math, English, Art and Science then followed by lunch. I grabbed my tray full of food and questioned where to sit. There was an empty table at the very end of the cafeteria so I decided to eat there. I walked over and set my tray down. At least it's pizza day.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Kyle walking up to me. "Why won't you just leave me alone" I muttered angrily. "Because we need to talk about this" Kyle replied. "What is there to talk about? I like you okay! Even after I've been a complete douchebag you comforted me and helped me! You still wanted to be my friend and now I've ruined that!" I replied angrily. "Wait Stan's gay?!" Kenny yelled out very very loudly. In fact it was so loud that the entire cafeteria went silent. They all heard it. "KENNY!" Kyle yelled out angrily.

I can't fucking deal with this anymore! I ran out of the cafeteria with tears flowing down my face. I ran down the hallway as fast as I could until I reached the bathroom. I swung the door open and made my way into a stall where I proceeded to sob hysterically.