"I'm just going out. I need to get to know Philly." He nodded and got out of his seat, leaving the kitchen quickly.

Meckenzy-Jane curiously followed him and smiled once she saw him approaching her with one of his credit cards.

"You really don't have to, dad." He handed it to her and shook his head with a smile.

"I'll walk you out." She hugged him and watched him walked outside with him.

"Just because you've been working so hard, we'll have a date tomorrow." He opened the car door and kissed her cheek before getting in.

She walked to the porch and waved as he pulled out of the driveway.

Minutes later, Allen pulled into the driveway.

MJ opened the front door and greeted him with a smile, closing the door after him.

He pulled her in for a tight hug and kissed her bare shoulder before pulling back.

"Are you ready?" She nodded and grabbed her purse before taking his hand.

They made their way to the car and got in, ready for their day to start.

Allen surprised her with a $5,000 dollar shopping spree and dinner at Lacroix in a private dining room.

No guy she's ever dated has done this for her, so she felt even closer to him.

He made her feel special and as if she were royalty.

After dinner, Allen ended up taking her to one of his favorite places in the area. It was a small lake just outside of town.

He laid a blanket on the ground and helped her on the sit down before sitting beside her.

"It's beautiful, Al. I love it." She looked at him and smiled as he scooted closer.

"I'm glad you do. I usually come out here and relax when I need to. Especially when the sun is setting." She watched him as he stared at the moon.

"Allen, sweetheart, I had a great time. You know how to make me smile, no matter what." He moved his right hand to her thigh and squeezed it, earning a soft grunt from her.

He softly rubbed it and she leaned over to kiss his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder.

"When the season starts, we ain't gonna get much alone time like this. I'm gonna miss my brown sugar." She closed her eyes and smiled at his words.

"We should have more days like these, Allen. You spoil me and I don't think I can go back." He laughed and grabbed her hand, bringing it up to his lips for a kiss.

"I should get you back home. I don't want coach hating me before the season starts." She pouted and watched him stand up.

He helped her up and placed his hands on her hips before resting his forehead on hers.

"You know I'm into you, right?" MJ nodded and smiled as he moved in to kiss her neck.

"You know I really want you to be mine, but-"

"Your wife." He looked into her eyes and she immediately felt hurt.

"I care about you and you obviously care about me, so why can't we do this?" She sighed and walked over to his truck, waiting for him to unlock the doors.

"Baby, come here." MJ ignored him crossed her arms over her chest as he approached her.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck repeatedly, causing her to close her eyes.

Allen opened the door to the backseat and gave MJ a look that caused her to immediately get wet.

"In the backseat of your truck?" He nodded and watched her get in, noticing the worried look on her face.

"We don't have to if you're not ready." She relaxed and he smiled at her while getting in.

"We can do this instead." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him roughly.

He reluctantly pulled back and got out of the back slowly and in shock as MJ got out on the other side.

He had to pull himself together before getting in the driver's seat.

"Are you okay?" She smirked and leaned over to kiss him again the second he looked at her.

The kiss intensified in a matter of seconds and she ended up on his lap with her dress around her hips.

He kept his eyes closed as he regained his composure.

"What are you doing to me?" She sighed nervously and rested her forehead on his.

"I feel the same way, Allen. I like feeling this way. You're incredible to me and, ugh, I can't really explain it." He nodded with a smile and ran his fingers through her hair, dying to feel her lips on his again.

"Can I kiss you again?" She laughed and nodded before letting him kiss her again.